Fisher Job šŸŸ + Archipelago Biome

It will appear and work correctly without intervention. :slight_smile: As soon as you start your save again the dock will be fixed and the fisher will work on it fine (unless he chose the ice fishing, whatever is closer)

2 Likes

Just a quick typo Captain Miranda ā€œDid you lost a crate?ā€ quest should be ā€œDid you lose a crate?ā€ Easy mistake to make.

Theyā€™re pirates, hardly had any study :jubilant:

1 Like

Oh pirate? Then in Pirate Speak itā€™d be ā€œDid ye be losinā€™ a crate, me hearty?ā€

3 Likes

And remember : ye canā€™t shiver me timbers, without timber! So go get a lumber ill up and running :stuck_out_tongue:
(god tropico 2 pirate cove had so many pirate jokes)

2 Likes

Those irregular verbs are the worst for non natives. Thanks, and just in time too, Iā€™m almost wrapping an update. If you find anything else, feel free to point even if it is a small thing.

rubs hands together

CocoBomb: After placed, it will explode when enemies hit it. Damage and set fire to enemies near the explosion.
After being placed, it will explode when enemies hit it. Damages and sets fire to enemies near the explosion.

Fish Arrow: When fish flies, no one is courageous.
When fish fly, no one is courageous.

Captain Miranda:I canā€™t sail with the ship being so heavy! What you say? Can I sell some to you? I guess you will need some as you donā€™t have much land to dig for itā€¦
I canā€™t sail with the ship being so heavy! What do you say? Can I sell some to you? I guess you will need some as you donā€™t have much land to dig for itā€¦

Arenā€™t you going to open that crate? Maybe it is important or it can spoils!
Arenā€™t you going to open that crate? Maybe it is important or will spoil!

Yes. They are causing problems in many other islands too! We still donā€™t know how they got here or whyā€¦There are many other islanders trying to figured this mystery out.
Yes. They are causing problems on many other islands too! We still donā€™t know how they got here or whyā€¦ There are many other islanders trying to figure this mystery out.

Hi! Wanna buy some useless items again? Oh, sorry, didnā€™t noticed you had visitors. I will return later.
Hi! Wanna buy some useless items again?Oh, sorry, didnā€™t notice you had visitors. I will return later.

Goblin Donation
Hey fool. I found this bucket, but it is trash, so it must be yours. It does not fit in my head, see?
Hey fool. I found this bucket, but it is trash, so it must be yours. It does not fit on my head, see?

Thatā€™s all I found in the English translation file. :heart:
Your English is very good otherwise!

6 Likes

patch_notes_button Mod Updated

Download:
Through Steam Workshop, or :up: At the first post. :up:

Changes:

• Crabs anywhere:
    With the intention of making the fisher the less restricted as possible, it is now possible to capture crabs in any biome, as long as the trap is near the water.

• Reworked fishing:
    It now shows what item he just got through a thought bubble.
    There is a bigger fish variety now. With a proper cook recipe for it.
    The inner system is revamped to be mod friendly. The fisher now has a loot table listing what he can get, its chances, how difficult it is, in what biome, with which kingdom, the xp rewarded and can even show a notification (like quests) alerting the player if he got a rare loot. Anyone now can add to that. A kingdom mod can have its own rare loots fishing, while a biome mod can add all sorts of biome specific fish.
    The file is at /data/fishing/fishing.json or through the alias ā€œarchipelago_biome:data:fishingā€, with comments in it explaining the basics.

• Polished:
    Fixed typos, smoothed colors that were too strong/saturated, changed small details here and thereā€¦

I hope you all like it and have fun!

6 Likes

Can you make geomancer able to summon grass patch. Right now they can only summon dirt and sand (surface) patch.

edit : and mimic, which not practical if we want some green grass patch in the mountain/beach.

Sand is grass in the archipelago biome, due to the way terrain generation works.

I meant adding summon terrain patch with ā€œterrain_tagā€: ā€œgrass_hillsā€

Thank you so much @BrunoSupremo!!!

It is not, it is its own block. Though the geomancer grass would be sand colored, yes.

That should have worked, since it just checks the block below and copy it, so if you place it on green grass, that is what it will spawn.

Thatā€™s what I was referring to: the ā€œsandā€ patch that @RhyeChe was capable of summoning is in fact grass; itā€™s merely sand-colored, due to the way terrain generation works.

That should have worked, since it just checks the block below and copy it, so if you place it on green grass, that is what it will spawn.

What if we want some green grass in the middle of mountain and beach? I said ā€œnot practicalā€ before but as I tried it now, Its actually impossible using mimic. I canā€™t just stacking mimic from foothill to mountain and I canā€™t make it go down to the beach level.

Thatā€™s why we need new terrain patch with ā€œterrain_tagā€: ā€œgrass_hillsā€

I still need the grass block colored as sand, even though the terrain generator does not use it, so I canā€™t just change that to green color.
But I have an idea to fix this, I will change the stones to summon grass_hills instead of grass.

1 Like

But I have an idea to fix this, I will change the stones to summon grass_hills instead of grass.

Can you adding new summoning stone to geomancer instead? not just replacing grass to grass_hill. I already did it on my own since I never use ā€œsand patchā€.

But what if some of us might want sand patch in the middle foothill and mountain.

I can do that too. Meanwhile, there is sand in the builder clay colors

Thank you so much

You havenā€™t been learning German, have you?