Fisher Job šŸŸ + Archipelago Biome

XD thats not what i mean xD this shows only in the modmanger that you dont need to activate it because it will load automatically xD

Ive only played with this mod for like an hour, and i must say so far its the best. And i love it <3.
A huge thanks to the mod maker for making this mod.

Updated for Frostfeast compatibility!

If you play the Archipelago with the Frostfeast mod activated, you will notice that it will also be ā€œwinter cursedā€. :wink:

Changes:
Nothing changed compared to the last version besides applying the heavy winter theme.

Where is the normal Archipelago?
If you de-activate Frostfeast, the biome will change back to normal. It is two in one!

Download:
At the first post.

13 Likes

I donā€™t know if I can ask it here or not but here it goes : With this mod it would be so awesome having a fishing profession!
Like, even in the normal biomes it would be nice, but here it would be fantastic!!! I donā€™t know if itā€™s hard to do so thatā€™s why Iā€™m asking :slight_smile:

It is hard :stuck_out_tongue:
I already thought a lot about this and some ways to do it, even if in a simpler way than what people would expect.
There is someone else (canā€™t remember who now) that was attempting to create a fishing class.

was this it

looks fantastic. Add in a fisher class and im in :slight_smile:

just for info at the moment not compatible with a20 - gives errormessage:

release-689 (x64)[M]
ā€¦rvices/server/world_generation/custom_landscaper.lua:30: attempt to call method ā€˜_initialize_determinersā€™ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ā€˜_initialize_determinersā€™
ā€¦rvices/server/world_generation/custom_landscaper.lua:30: in function '__user_initā€™
radiant/lib/unclasslib.lua:270: in function '__initā€™
radiant/lib/unclasslib.lua:201: in function ā€˜Landscaperā€™
ā€¦server/world_generation/world_generation_service.lua:65: in function ā€˜create_new_gameā€™
ā€¦vices/server/game_creation/game_creation_service.lua:150: in function ā€˜create_new_worldā€™
ā€¦vices/server/game_creation/game_creation_service.lua:179: in function <ā€¦vices/server/game_creation/game_creation_service.lua:169>

while worldgeneration - other biomes works without issues

3 Likes

Yay! I was just getting into the Archipelago mod (My Hearthlings needed a vacation after the cold months of FrostFeast).

3 Likes

Oh also I made this if youā€™re interested.

Itā€™s based off the FF lighting garland as a base so it should be the same size. (if thatā€™s ok @Froggy?) I also started fiddling around with some bamboo wall and roof textures too. I think Iā€™ll need to do the roofs in qubicle though because theyā€™re made of multiple parts as I recall.

Lei.qb (11.8 KB)

2 Likes

That is really good. If there is no problems I can add it in.

Yes, there are specific pieces that it needs to have to work. I tried a few walls too, but had no luck.

Mod updated

Download:
At the first post

Changes:

• Compatible with alpha 20
  • Compatible with Tree Stump Mod (added stumps for all trees from this biome)
  • Added Pirate Ship template
  • Added sand to beach and ocean floor (it was technically just colored grass before, will drop clay and stone when mined). (Only in new generated map)
  • No farming (or hunting) in the sand or inside the water. (only in new saves)

Iā€™m trying to add more thematic templates to it. The idea is to have 3 tiers. (unlocking them with specific missions)
As you can see in the mod, there is a few houses, pier and a small and medium boat. Of course it is not really good, cause Iā€™m bad at it. So, Iā€™m looking for better templates.
If anyone wants to collaborate with templates, that would be awesome. :innocent:

7 Likes

Iā€™d love to at least try to make some templates. I have no clue if anything I could make would actually be good :blush:

Alright everybody listen our lord and savior Mr. B4NTO has officially declared that he will play this mod and probably like it and so be warned mortals that if you fail to pleasure our lord and savior you shall pay the price

-Official Bannerman of Lord B4NTO the first Radu Andrei

1 Like

awesome mod :smiley: gonna give it a go soon

3 Likes

I officially declared that banto and made you a nice intro

it sounds so royal xD

Oh and Bruno I want to make some templates too

@BrunoSupremo in the intro your sea captain gives she mentioned unluck boat wrecks, it just sounds a little weird, was it meant to be ā€œunluckyā€?

Uhm, maybe? Iā€™m not sure, english is not my first language. It is supposed to be just a boat that had an accident and its remains end up in the shores.

1 Like

It was the only mistake in language I saw I just figured the missing y was a typo hahaha, you did amazingly otherwise!

Just taking a moment to thank you for this, I was hesitant at first thinking why would i want less usable land but turns out there is lots lol. The shipwrecks and pearls are a great addition i really like them. Great work i really like this mod and hope to see more from you in the future, its too bad there are no actual boats in the game because then you could make derelict ships to plunder and such, also fishing, which this game really needs!