Fisher Job šŸŸ + Archipelago Biome

You need to build a ladder into the water & the water canā€™t be more than 3 blocks deep or the fish bobbers wonā€™t work

Then once the fish spawn Iā€™ve found you need to run the harvest tool over the area a couple of times then the fisher will auto fish

I have a ladder, with the fish bobber in the water. It is bobbing and spawning fish. However, my fisherman will not go and catch any!

Unless he canā€™t reach it or is busy doing other stuff, he should go catch the fish if you use the harvest tool and click and drag around the fish.
For Auryanna concern about it needing a specific water level, there is actually no problem, it can be any deep, but it appears that fish will sink into the ground when they first spawn, taking a few seconds to appear again.

If you can, send me your save file and I can check if there is anything wrong that I need to fix in the mod.

1 Like

Ah I see - I had noticed when I had 4 deep it wasnā€™t showing any fish but 2 or 3 deep was - not a big deal for me :slight_smile:

thanks soo much! I didnā€™t realise you had to use the harvest thing! Time for some fish!

I have a question about this biomeā€¦

{whispers} Areā€¦are there no bunny statures?!

3 Likes

Good reminder! I need to increase their spawn, right now it is super rareā€¦ In my whole map I have only one, on the other side of my islandā€¦
I remember old versions I added those in rows, to look like moai statues. But it was causing bugs. I may revisit this idea.

5 Likes

Might also modify the bunny statues to fit the biome better :slight_smile:.
A little color scheme tweak for example.

5 Likes

or better yet, replace bunny statues with tiki totems

1 Like

Orrrā€¦have a tiki totem made of bunnies!

6 Likes

I have two on my map! Oh I feel so luck now! :laughing:

2 Likes

didnā€™t see this but I would love this too

Hey, @BrunoSupremo - hammocks show up as ā€œdecorativeā€ at the Shop; are they actually useable as beds, or just, indeed, decorations?

Fully functional, can be even assigned. I may change them to furniture to avoid confusion.

1 Like

Good to know, thanks for the quick reply! The Benefactor was considering them for her barracks and threw a fuss when she couldnā€™t tell :wink:

1 Like

For some reason I canā€™t play with archipelago with the ascendancy It just crashes before I pick my starting location. It works fine however with the Rayyas children. Any tips to fix this?

^ Same issue, crashes when loading the settlement location selection screen.

me tooā€¦ but if I donā€™t hang around much on the hearthling randomizer (not a word but yes) screen, I manage to get through the map selection screen (sometimes).

Off-topicā€¦ Your name, it sounds familliar :confused:ā€¦

On topic, havenā€™t tried the latest mod version yet :sweat_smile:. Does your log shows anything about the crash?

@Juan_Pinoy, @Kittyodoom and @Hunyo18
One thing that happens to me, is that if I rush through the character customization, it gives an error at the map selection. Basically, if I click on the next button to go to the next screen before all character load, it explodes later, probably because the character would be corrupted/incomplete. So I always have to wait for that screen to fully load and everyone appear, both their portrait and their traits. For some reason, it takes some time in my game for it to fully load, like 2 or 3 seconds.