Today is the mod birthday!!!
At the first post.
- Oaks and Acacias recolored, so they don’t stand there super dark and dull compared to the native trees.
- Captain Miranda image replaced. Now it is a 3d hearthling. Her hat is courtesy of @JackWESTCustoms free models, at
- Palm tree crops and saplings. So you can replant those.
- A w.i.p. campaign. Very short for now. A few dialogues and two small fights.
- Cocolings debut! (At the campaign mentioned above)
- Fruit containers, crafted using a crate and some fruits. Is used to trade with crop traders, cause in this biome that’s what they will ask for.
- Raft, doesn’t even float (you can build some support below it…). It is a start.
- Ship wheel, mostly for decoration.
- Carpenter house template by @Raze
- Small tweak at critter spawnings, avoid beaches, and more common in the middle forests.
There is still a lot to be done here. This one I kinda rushed for the biome anniversary