[Alpha23+] BreweryMod

so update uploaded - test with termperate, desert, canyon and anorien - and looks fine now ^^

Just take care that the layers without a rule will copy the rules from the layers below it.
So if you set the density to 0.5 for layer 1, and layer 2 has no rules, it will copy from it.
For example, in the canyon biome, I didn’t need to set all 16 layers, I just added rules for layers 1,2,3 and 14. That means layers 4 to 13 will have the same rules as layer 3, and layer 15 and 16 the same from layer 14 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

something like that i have expected xD but thanks to definit it again :smiley:

also new update: added grapes, strawberry and tomatos as food and drink containers ^^ also just for info it doesnt fill both at once - so if a hearthling has hunger he use it as foodcontainer and remove his hunger and when he has thirst he will use it as drinkcontainer xD

1 Like

A question about it. When they drink they still uses the eating animation? I was under the impression they would change the animation to something else. Which I was expecting, cause I’m going to have a food that would look better if they used it drinking.

2 Likes

It looks like an open prairie.

ok here is the problem there is no drinking animation xD and im honest the creation of the animation is over my level xD

** The wild artist wanders onto the scene, feeling vaguely as though she had been called for, then wanders aimlessly through the new posts*

3 Likes

Sry to late xD But if you want you can Check if you can make the symboles on the containers beautifuller xD they are in entities/consumables

But i think its so ok because the containers doesn’t live very long xD

2 Likes

They look good to me :slight_smile:
Think I would’ve used the product as the icon rather than the plant, but whatever works!

? I have used the products as Icons? Hmmm Ok i will Check it again when im Home xD

Apple tree seeds:

Blueberry seeds:

ahhh ok you mean apple for appletree, blueberry for blueberry plant etc. - have done it like the original from radiant xD

Hi, very nice mod :slight_smile:
Working fine, but i got a problem. I plant some apple-trees where i now want to expand, is there any way to cut them down, or remove them?
Before they got fruit i am able to cut them down for some woods, but now i can only harvest them, not remove them.

1 Like

at the moment not - only with the destroy command in the ui - i will look if i can do something xD

1 Like

ok i have tried it to give an entities to resourcenods also i have maked a new command for this but nope … i could give it only the option that you also get 1 wood when you harvest apples xD

I’m also going to go into this problem, not this weekend though.
I have a tree that I want to harvest for fruits, but also be enable to chop it for wood. Right now I just chop them and get the wood plus the fruits.

that would also be an option - i have tried to give it a resource_node with a harvestcommand and a renewable_node where they get apples with the normal overlay harvest - but when a renewable_node is in the entities the normal resource_node and the harvest_command will be ignored

Has this been updated :O?

when not? :stuck_out_tongue: the last version was updated today xD

1 Like

how do i get it :D? i must need it