[Alpha23+] BreweryMod

It was any food that wasnt from the base game wasnt being put in stockpiles. noticed now if you change it they didnt want to put rice and potato in there either

Ok will Check it again in the evening because there are also food in this Mod xD

1 Like

so update the food tags also xD

1 Like

heyho i have update the initial_crop issue and remove the rice from this mod - so that there will be only the watermelon and the rice crop - so there will be only the rice from froggys cafemod at the end :wink:

1 Like

I have after installing the mod, it gives an error during the game

what for errors? 20chars

I installed this mod,and I’m playing my old saves.
I can’t find Wild mushroom to make yeast.
How can I get it?

I installed this mod,and I’m playing my old saves.

thats the issue :wink: when you add a mod with something like biomechanging you must make a new world so that it can add the new plants ^^

2 Likes

So, Alpha 18 seems to have borked this one and Cafe Mod, farming json files have changed or something, as the new crops are no longer available from either mod. Tried messing with it a bit, but no luck.

1 Like

thx for the info i have seen it and its easy to fix ^^

3 Likes

Can you Summarize, so I can fix it this evening? I have been trying to match the json files to get it to work, but failing so far. Or a fix for this mod and I can reproduce in the Cafe.

New Download in the first entry… They have only add a file all_crops where now goes the crops in and in the intial_crops they say which kingdom gets which xD

so just change it and add the new file into the manifest - same goes for @Froggy

2 Likes

Ah, the Manifest, thats where my edits were screwing up! Thanks Wiese, Got yours and Froggy’s working now.

1 Like

Looks like the Honey quest is broken as well, been playing off the newest download on a new game and it never came up. Not sure on that one.

honey quest has nothing todo with brewery :wink: you mean the cookmod xD

@Froggy

Oops, sorry, it was used in Mead, so I assumed it was here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tiny problem, the blueberries first form doesn’t show outside the zones selection.

Also ripe tomatoes say ‘ripe strawberries’ in the hud.

thx for the info - i see there are some issues with the crops ^^ not only the on you have found xD i have fixed it but i see the strawberry and the garlic needs new objects - so i will release it later

edit: first fix is up but i need to make new models for garlic and strawberry ^^

2 Likes

Update to 3107! Becarefull its not compatible with Alpha17 anymore!

2 Likes

perhaps provide two versions then, one for A18 and one for A17, since not everyone plays on the unstable builds… also, just wan’t to say it’s awesome to see your keeping this mod so up to date :smile: