[Alpha23+] BreweryMod

are there any known recipes that use garlic?

for thirst - its not my part its the system from cookmod ^^ and for garlic - nope there is no receipe at the moment xD

I am soryy for the question about the incorrect mod.

Have a cool day!

1 Like

Hello,
First of all, thanks a lot for your awesome mod.
I’ve a problem with tomatoes…when you open your inventory, it’s listed under its lonely tab

The second issue i have with tomatoes is that i cant store them anywhere, even in a stockpile. I use Better stockpile mod…perhaps is it from it even if i’ve the BS addon for your mod installed?

Thanks again for your work :wink:

i have checked - BS shouldnt do anything with tomatoes xD i have update the categories for this - now it should work :smiley:

2 Likes

little update - now with support for [A22+] Pawel's Mod Corner: Finetems, Plant Lore, Archmod -so autoharvest for plants can be used

3 Likes

Hey Im having some issues with the mod. The cook doesnt want to craft the Destilery. I tried removing mods but nothing really helped. Any ideas?

How are you using this? I can’t get it to work at all, because it requires the cookmod, which is causing games to crash at random now.

I’m not sure if this bug is for this mod or if something else is happening but I keep getting this error:

release-763 (x64)[M]
radiant/modules/entities.lua:22: assertion failed: Attempting to create an entity without a uri. If it is a temporary entity that shouldn’t be saved, use stonehearth:object:transient
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error’
radiant/modules/common.lua:481: in function 'assert’
radiant/modules/entities.lua:22: in function ‘create_entity’
…mod/ai/actions/get_drink_from_container_adjacent.lua:34: in function <…mod/ai/actions/get_drink_from_container_adjacent.lua:13>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘run’

[C]: in function 'run’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:607: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:591>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:265: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:591: in function '_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:273: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:265: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270: in function 'f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>

good question ^^

@SaintDevil i will look into it at the weekend

sooo tested and no issues from my side -.- but i have corrected some regioninfos for the destillery - so little unimportant update uploaded ^^

I am having this issue as well. I havn’t had any other issues with it so far, no error messages concerning it either.

The flora is unbalanced, I end up with way too many mushrooms and blueberries and strawberries and virtually zero silkweed and brightbell. It makes the early game nigh unplayable. Any chance of making that more balanced?

1 Like

seconding what @WebDev_Godzilla is saying, deinstalled the mod sheerly for this.

hmmm i can only look into it if i can drop the spawnrate - because its an mixinto - so that it doesnt change the existing infos ^^

sounds like a good plan. problem is in the normal game its like 2-3 things that can spawn, and your mod adds i think more then that. during a normal spawn you would want half the stuff you find at least to be the old/normal stuff. so you might need to test out what rates would cause something like that to happen.

when this mod was created there was much plan land ^^ so it was really ok - but yes the landscape has changed very much - i will try it now with single spawns at first ^^

so i have uploaded it the workshop with changed behavior and on my tests it looked fine - could you check it?

2 Likes

@Wiese2007 Will do!, ill let you know!

its considerably better, but still slightly heavy on the mushrooms and other mod items vs original spawned stuff like Brightbell and wild flax-stuff (you know, what the weaver uses)