[Alpha23+] BreweryMod

ok i have test it and cant find any issues -

2 Likes

I am having some issues with the apple tree not sure if it is known? Other than the tree being HUGE when it gets to full size it glitches and turns up inside houses or cliffs. Also I am unable to harvest them. they are full size and cant do anything with them XD

ok i have checked it and it was maked simple ^^ when you harvest the tree its gives applebaskets instead of wood and will be destroyed xD soo i have fixed this now ^^

and thx for the info of the glitches … that happens when someone use free tools like voxelshop whistle innocent xD i have fixed it also ^^

hahaha awesome XD, so to harvest the apples is it like other trees? you dont harvest it and the tree is left?

now its like the berry bush you can harvest it with the havest command … but not move it ^^

ahhhh yay :smiley: so excited now lol. so redownload?

jup ^^ but like i have seen its possible that its only works with new trees or a new game … sry

i need to plant new trees anyway so hopefully it works. if you want ill let you know?

1 Like

would be very nice my lady :smiley:

on ffxiv atm but when i do ill let you know :smiley:

1 Like

have fun xD im translating at the moment and will look later over my youtubers xD

1 Like

so categories are fixed ^^ they should now placed under drinks also i have added the item_categorie drinks

not sure if i am doing anything wrong but drinks other than water arent getting placed in stockpiles and food made from this mod arent getting placed in stockpiles either (when the stockpile has just food selected to go into it. for example you can see the turnip juice on the ground but there is a stockpile for drinks

Its kinda making me not wanna make this food if it is going to just get dumped on the ground… >.>

That is indeed strange. My Hearthling do not mind putting them in crates.

But I think there is an issue with the filters as they seem to only want to put them in the containers marked all

where did you get the updated categories? is it a mod? yea they put it in stockpiles if its marked all but i want only food in the culinarian house XD

yes its the better_stockpile mod. very nice because you can set containers up for each of your crafter classes. So classes like Herbalist and Weaver don’t have to live next to each other.
http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/mod-better-stockpiles/21449r.

yea lol thats one of the things that annoys me lol. will have a look at the mod soon :smiley:

wrong mod :wink: the drinks are from brewerymod - i will check it ^^

edit: should be solved

thank you XD yea drinks are from here but some of the cooked items were from the other mod too like the boiled rice? XD so not sure if @Froggy needs to know?

oh and sorry quick question, how long does it take for the apple trees to be harvestable? had some planted for a while and still cant harvest :S

EDIT: and yep drinks are fixed its just the food now

3d from small to medium and at the medium state you can use every 14h the normal harvest command - with this they will gather apples from then instead of wood and it will not destroy them ^^

then 5d to large and then every 10h ^^

ok boiled rice is from the cookmod (but the tags look good -.-) - are there some other foods?

1 Like