[Alpha23+] BreweryMod

Its a false Info xD it happens sometimes for some Scanners xD

So i have removed it - looks like in the US there will be shown malicious advertisment -.- good that i live in germany - here they only want that i gamble xDDD

thx @yshan for pointing this out :smiley:

4 Likes

Is it working fine with the Alpha 19?

Because there wasnt any Infos about errors since weeks… I think it should :wink:

Brewery mod is working fine in alpha 19, I have not had any issues with it, including running it with the Frostfeast mod.

2 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Blueberry Bushes

Hey @Wiese2007 I want to make some Suggestion.
The normal peasant bread, I think it would be better not have a need for yest.
How about a hmmm citizen bread? better taste etc. but needs yest.
The wood Barrel has no real use, only for the distellery, needing it for each and every Juice and wine would be Overkill. But currently it feels out of place, with only one or two times to be used.
How about a high quallity Juice or wine?

Like said im just the contributer and I dont change anything until kurohito is back :wink: its here baby and I only hold it Active xD

1 Like

Oh, I may have missed that part … @Kurohito sorry. Thought the whole time that this was Wiese2007s mod …
Damn you Wiese2007 for taking all the credit :wink: hehehehe

2 Likes

@Wiese2007, @Kurohito, is there any way to make the water be collected in lots or be auto collected when needed?

Hello. Is it work for Alpha 20? this mod seems really fun!

P.S: you need to change the title to Alpha 19 or 20 just to make sure that it’s updated.

To the best of my knowledge, this is working - nothing in the mod should have been broken by A19 or A20 changes. The only feature I can think of that might have been affected is food quality.

Also, welcome to the Discourse :smiley:!

Heyho should work xD only prob could be drinking from Cafemod - but still works in a21

3 Likes

Im guessing with the new Traits system, some certain attributes will be added, some examples:

Drunkard: Doesn’t drink water as often as other, slow on work, Prone to wandering.
Special Select: Only eats certain foods.
Idahoan: Loves potatoes
Merry Berry: Eats berries most than others.

I can’t wait when we see custom animations when they get a bit too much Mead in their system. Dizzying and running into things. Great mod.

1 Like

can you tell me WHY???:joy:

2 Likes

hmmm good question but this is not from me ^^ i think the l18n links is incorrect ^^

1 Like

Oh really? okay XD
thank you :slight_smile:

I keep getting an error from the brewery mod about the rose pots. Im unable to post the error currently, since I’m not home, but I will edit this later. My suspicion is that the error is stemming from the use of both brewery mod and better stockpiles, but I’m unsure.

1 Like

Super late on the posting of the error code, but here it is:

release-707 (x64)[M]
stonehearth/components/ghost_form/ghost_form_component.lua:202: Could not find root entity uri for iconic uri /brewerymod/entities/furniture/rose_pot/rose_pot_iconic.json. Is there an issue with catalog?
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:245: in function ‘report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:492: in function ‘verify’
…earth/components/ghost_form/ghost_form_component.lua:202: in function ‘_calculate_root_uri’
…earth/components/ghost_form/ghost_form_component.lua:47: in function <…earth/components/ghost_form/ghost_form_component.lua:40>

My hearthlings will harvest the items from the brewery mod, but wont store them. They just leave them sitting in the place they harvested them from.
Going into furniture placement mode, I see this:

Upon trying to place anything from either category, I get the following errors:

Error 1:
release-707 (x64)[M]
stonehearth/components/ghost_form/ghost_form_component.lua:202: Could not find root entity uri for iconic uri /brewerymod/entities/furniture/allium_pot/allium_pot_iconic.json. Is there an issue with catalog?
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:245: in function ‘report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:492: in function ‘verify’
…earth/components/ghost_form/ghost_form_component.lua:202: in function ‘_calculate_root_uri’
…earth/components/ghost_form/ghost_form_component.lua:184: in function ‘set_placement_info’
stonehearth/lib/entity_forms/entity_forms_lib.lua:86: in function ‘initialize_ghost_form_components’
stonehearth/lib/entity_forms/entity_forms_lib.lua:170: in function ‘create_ghost_entity’
stonehearth/lib/entity_forms/entity_forms_lib.lua:187: in function ‘place_ghost_entity’
stonehearth/services/server/town/town.lua:586: in function ‘place_item_type’
…tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:134: in function <…tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:119>
release-707 (x64)[M]
No matching overload found, candidates: bool contains(StringMap&,std::string const&)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘contains’
stonehearth/services/server/inventory/inventory.lua:572: in function ‘update_placeable_items_placed’
…earth/components/ghost_form/ghost_form_component.lua:151: in function ‘_add_to_town’
…earth/components/ghost_form/ghost_form_component.lua:116: in function ‘request_place_item_type’
stonehearth/services/server/town/town.lua:592: in function ‘place_item_type’
…tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:134: in function <…tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:119>
release-707 (x64)[M]
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:

Error 2 is the same as error one, but its about the rose pots.

ok tested and code checked - no issues from my side - so this must be an issue from better stockpile^^