[Alpha23+] BreweryMod

the link is in the first thread :wink:

Im a bit confused. I understand this is a companion mod for Cafe. If i install cafe alone my game works fine, but it seems after i try to install this mod alongside cafe, my game will launch and stay blackscreened. Dont know if this is a bug or its on my end, any help is appreciated.

can you upload your logfile?

1 Like

stonehearth.log (9.2 KB)

Hopefully this is the right thing.

1 Like

ok the answer is simple and fast - wrong version :smiley: you use Alpha17 v610 - and the brewerymod only works with alpha18 ^^ so you must update your game to the latest version Development – Stonehearth

1 Like

Ah, ok, that makes a lot more sense, thanks for the quick replies :D, have a nice rest of your day

1 Like

Sooooooooooo new update!

new the apple trees will give you apples with the normal havestcommand - also i have add a chopdown-button - with this you can remove the tree for the wood xD

3 Likes

I downloaded the alpha 18 compatible mod last week or so, and currently in my game strawberries are sorted into the ale/drinks category and not the fruit category?

only the strawberrie? normally the blueberries should also be there ^^ they are both raw_food and drink_containers :wink:

blueberries, grapes and strawberries all are only in drink_containers.

They remained on the ground near the crop until I made a container that contained Drinks.

Also shouldn’t they be just under the raw_food/fruit(apple icon) category? For people who like to try to regulate what their hearthlings are eating(like having cooked food near a dining area and all raw food aside near the cooking area).

ok fixed ^^ its now both - and it need to be both so that it can be give food and hydration ^^ there is at the moment no categorie which provide both at the same time - perhaps later when water complete integrated :smiley:

1 Like

I feel like there needs to be more categories for all this food. Or at least some perks for feeding hearthlings cooked food/brewed drinks.

2 Likes

soo next update :stuck_out_tongue: all appletrees have now also an loottable (THX YANG :heart: :heart: :heart:) so its possible now that your hearthlings can harvest some more apples OR find some some unneeded branches for some oak logs xD

5 Likes

Since I installed this mod, my hearthlings are always thirsty. I love all of the options with cooking/brewing, but should they always be thirsty if I’ve put in several wells and started making juice for them?

This havent todo with brewerymod xD the thirstsystem is from the cookmod and I have set the drinksatisfaction for the fruits extrem high at the Moment xD I will finetune it later xD But like i know at 85% hydrationlevel they will get thirsty

1 Like

Big suprise - there is/was a change in the OP - so lets see who it will recognize xD

1 Like

Last I checked mini-apple trees(before they’re full grown) can’t be cut down.

That is, hearthlings never actually go to cut them down.

mini-apple? the only one that are not harvestable are the saplings and after 2 days they will be small apple_trees and harvestable - can you provide more infos?

The ones you plant right away. SO the saplings

When you use the harvest command it shows a woodcutting icon above them but nothing occurs…

hmmm ok i cant reproduce it - can you upload your savegame and which gameversion do you use?