[Alpha23+] BreweryMod

Im guessing with the new Traits system, some certain attributes will be added, some examples:

Drunkard: Doesn’t drink water as often as other, slow on work, Prone to wandering.
Special Select: Only eats certain foods.
Idahoan: Loves potatoes
Merry Berry: Eats berries most than others.

I can’t wait when we see custom animations when they get a bit too much Mead in their system. Dizzying and running into things. Great mod.

1 Like

can you tell me WHY???:joy:

2 Likes

hmmm good question but this is not from me ^^ i think the l18n links is incorrect ^^

1 Like

Oh really? okay XD
thank you :slight_smile:

I keep getting an error from the brewery mod about the rose pots. Im unable to post the error currently, since I’m not home, but I will edit this later. My suspicion is that the error is stemming from the use of both brewery mod and better stockpiles, but I’m unsure.

1 Like

Super late on the posting of the error code, but here it is:

release-707 (x64)[M]
stonehearth/components/ghost_form/ghost_form_component.lua:202: Could not find root entity uri for iconic uri /brewerymod/entities/furniture/rose_pot/rose_pot_iconic.json. Is there an issue with catalog?
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:245: in function ‘report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:492: in function ‘verify’
…earth/components/ghost_form/ghost_form_component.lua:202: in function ‘_calculate_root_uri’
…earth/components/ghost_form/ghost_form_component.lua:47: in function <…earth/components/ghost_form/ghost_form_component.lua:40>

My hearthlings will harvest the items from the brewery mod, but wont store them. They just leave them sitting in the place they harvested them from.
Going into furniture placement mode, I see this:

Upon trying to place anything from either category, I get the following errors:

Error 1:
release-707 (x64)[M]
stonehearth/components/ghost_form/ghost_form_component.lua:202: Could not find root entity uri for iconic uri /brewerymod/entities/furniture/allium_pot/allium_pot_iconic.json. Is there an issue with catalog?
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:245: in function ‘report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:492: in function ‘verify’
…earth/components/ghost_form/ghost_form_component.lua:202: in function ‘_calculate_root_uri’
…earth/components/ghost_form/ghost_form_component.lua:184: in function ‘set_placement_info’
stonehearth/lib/entity_forms/entity_forms_lib.lua:86: in function ‘initialize_ghost_form_components’
stonehearth/lib/entity_forms/entity_forms_lib.lua:170: in function ‘create_ghost_entity’
stonehearth/lib/entity_forms/entity_forms_lib.lua:187: in function ‘place_ghost_entity’
stonehearth/services/server/town/town.lua:586: in function ‘place_item_type’
…tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:134: in function <…tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:119>
release-707 (x64)[M]
No matching overload found, candidates: bool contains(StringMap&,std::string const&)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘contains’
stonehearth/services/server/inventory/inventory.lua:572: in function ‘update_placeable_items_placed’
…earth/components/ghost_form/ghost_form_component.lua:151: in function ‘_add_to_town’
…earth/components/ghost_form/ghost_form_component.lua:116: in function ‘request_place_item_type’
stonehearth/services/server/town/town.lua:592: in function ‘place_item_type’
…tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:134: in function <…tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:119>
release-707 (x64)[M]
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:

Error 2 is the same as error one, but its about the rose pots.

ok tested and code checked - no issues from my side - so this must be an issue from better stockpile^^

Thanks much for checking!

1 Like

There might be a minor conflict between this mod and MaraRose’s Container mod.My cook couldn’t make a distiller workbench. The crafting menu showed that the only item I was missing is a wood barrel, but I had 3 of them and they are both in a stockpile and deploy-able. With some trial and error disabling mods the cook was only able to craft the distiller when I disabled MaraRose’s Container Mod. I could be wrong though, I’m not sure. I did not get an actual error pop-up.
@MaraRose @Wiese2007

1 Like

The game won’t detect that I have any sugarcane grown. I have the Better Stockpiles Mod but I can’t find anything that would let me put all these sugarcane bundles into storage for the game to detect it. I tried the Wheat option but they wouldn’t pick it up.

Same problem with potatoes. I figured Raw Veges would be the category but no one came to pick them up.

Heyho i will look into it when im Home xD

edit: i think its because potato (cookmod) and sugarbundle are stockpile_cooking_ingredient cooking_ingredient potato … so the tag must be changed @Shinsaka can you confirm this?

Sugarcane bundle and potato harvest are stored under “Crops”. If the “Crops” filter doesn’t appears in the stockpile, it means you forgot to install/activate the brewerymod_bs.smod and/or cookmod_bs.smod.

2 Likes

has anyone had an error with the latest alpha branch (developer branch) that shows that it has a “Think” error related to thirst?

are there any known recipes that use garlic?

for thirst - its not my part its the system from cookmod ^^ and for garlic - nope there is no receipe at the moment xD

I am soryy for the question about the incorrect mod.

Have a cool day!

1 Like

Hello,
First of all, thanks a lot for your awesome mod.
I’ve a problem with tomatoes…when you open your inventory, it’s listed under its lonely tab

The second issue i have with tomatoes is that i cant store them anywhere, even in a stockpile. I use Better stockpile mod…perhaps is it from it even if i’ve the BS addon for your mod installed?

Thanks again for your work :wink:

i have checked - BS shouldnt do anything with tomatoes xD i have update the categories for this - now it should work :smiley:

2 Likes

little update - now with support for [A22+] Pawel's Mod Corner: Finetems, Plant Lore, Archmod -so autoharvest for plants can be used

3 Likes