Alpha 24.10 crash

Summary:

Game crush down witnout saying anything

Stonehearth.log:

– cant give you report forum error message: new users cant create post with 2 or more links –

Attachments:

yes i am a new user and i cant upload crash.dmb

Versions and Mods:

alpha 24.10 no mods [latest version i dowlanded today 25. 5 2018]

System Information:

Windows 10 anything else is not important

Have you attempted basic troubleshooting steps here: http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/crashing-on-start-read-this-updated-october-28/13297:
Yes

[Have you attempted all the steps detailed in linked post? Please do before posting!]

Notes:

In log last action is trying to restock some item.
Early in game i got about 3 time error saying: heck failed and in description was something like heathling picked up item but item didnt get into inventory. (i lost that erroes logs sry)
My guess (programmer): I had a lot of idle workers by that time and is posible that 2 worhers tried to pick up same item and the same time (order was to clear some small chests)

And just small bug but i will not make new topick for that:
Even if workers builded leader to place curtains they cant place it (and if i remove those leaders [throw cmd Line] red block apear on same place where was the leader) but if i put leader next to that red block they will place it. GL with developing and i hope this will help. (i can give you blueprints if you will need them)
Ps.: Sry for my english i didnt wrote essay in many years :smiley:

check the error log txt (stonehearth.log) in the game folder. it’s close to the game .exe
there should be some description

You should be able to upload logs, crash dumps and/or saves now.

1 Like

crash.dmp (187.4 KB)
stonehearth.log (203.5 KB)

ok here is log and crash.dmp

I just had this happen to me to now few seconds after they placed my large crate. Maybe not related to that but that happen right after the large crate

Release 848

stonehearth.log (195.2 KB)

Biome Norsehearth