Alpha 21 - my thought and little bug

in my game :

• bug : when the tutorial the flashing button for select a change job, try to click on the attribut --> the windows show but then flashing button is flashing with no button.
  • when building the carpenter house you have to force built a wooden flag for build the carpenter flag.
  • if the carpenter create a fine door for a door of a template building, the fine door dont replace the door in the construction so i need to force build 1 door.
  • Impossible to undo a shadow of placed object. Can You add a Cross button in the descriptive info of the selected object ?

when a building is finished, why all guy with a wood in the hand, have to drop the wood ? In this situation, i have a wood on my roof…

i cant place barrier near another one. The shadow can, but when placed the first is on good place but the shadow of the 2° is moved automatically from 1 point… (try near a wall or cliff.).

1 - when changing job, why the tools from the last job have to drop where is the guy ? Why not to force to dispose the tool, wood etc… on the container or storage ?

2 - i like the autocraft when building from template. Can you do the same when i place a item ? (if i can select a item from a list of possible craft.)

3 - how i can manage the food ? i have plenty rooten food…

4 - if i place a container in a template building, the preset is saved too ?
example : set for wood only for carpenter template building.

5 -how i can retrieve the number of the map in my current playing ? Can you add this in the name of the save ?

A BUG ! :
develop-3349 (x64)[M]
std::logic_error: ‘invalid reference in native get_id’
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘get_id’
radiant/modules/entities.lua:317: in function ‘get_world_grid_location’
…arth/services/server/hydrology/hydrology_service.lua:387: in function ‘_bounds_intersects_water_body’
…arth/services/server/hydrology/hydrology_service.lua:147: in function ‘_on_terrain_changed’
…arth/services/server/hydrology/hydrology_service.lua:92: in function <…arth/services/server/hydrology/hydrology_service.lua:91>

–> create a road 1 square below the river, flood the road, after that build the road --> error…

here :

When build a new house : one guy in the hall for a window --> cant go down…