Alpha 17 Updated to develop 3000

I think they did fix this. It was fixed at least in the version before this one.

The engineer is great although the turnip cannon looks more like a radar gun.

1 Like

Uh oh …
I’m not sure what’s happening here. I loaded up an old save and my blacksmith’s recipe says requires blacksmith anvil. Does this still happen if you create a new game?
Thanks
-Yang

Oh noooo! :cry: I liked the coif! Especially as a “lower tier” than the fancy steel helmet, you could even see that there’s more to come…

Ok, correct request now:
'
So in the “assign bed” dialog, I can see which hearthlings already have a bed assigned. The only thing I’m missing now is a way to tell if a specific bed already has a hearthling assigned. So maybe click on the bed and see a little “face” or somehting to indicate that a hearthling has been assigned to that bed already.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Maade a fresh game. Checked to see if i indeed had version 3000. (its over 3000 :slight_smile: ) Cheated my way up the levels. Long live debugtools hehehehe.

1465465942226.zip (4.5 MB)

1 Like

How do i get the new version? Steam doesnt update it.

yo can you tell me how to update the game? my steam wont do anything.

Right click on StoneHearth in your library, then click properties. Click the last tab that says “Betas” and choose “latest” in the drop down menu.

dude nice. sorry for double posting thought i was writing a private message there:D im not into boards th rest opf the time. i appriciate your fast help bro.
till we meet again, farewell

No Problem. In the future, if you do want to send a private message, click on the name of the person, then the blue tab that says “Message”. It’ll open up a private conversation with the person

Hi,
If you click on the assign dialog, the hearthling who is currently assigned to it will have somethings like “current owner” under their name

quick question: do you have stonehearth.smod unzipped by any chance? Like is there a flat folder for stonehearth AND a stonehearth.smod in your mods directory?
Thanks
-Yang

1 Like

Stonehearth-a-Tron 3000

yes there is, was needed to make the citizens be better from the start :slight_smile: could that be the issue? In case that is the issue i will change s.mod to zip again :slight_smile:

So happy :slight_smile:

Hi,
The game prefers to use the unzipped version of stonehearth if it sees both an smod and a plain folder. If you have the game unzipped, when steam updates it will only download the new stonehearth.smod and leave your unzipped version alone. So the stonehearth.smod is newer and the unzipped folder is still the old version. Then, when the game goes to look for the stonehearth mod, it will see that an unzipped version exists and prefer that one. Since the unzipped version is the old version, you will not be running on the latest version of the game.

Hopefully that makes sense. XD
Thanks,
-Yang

1 Like

so even though the screen shows i’m running the latest version, i’m in fact not running it? that is a bit weird but at least we know how to fix it.

Are you sure you don’t have an unzipped version? Stonehearth prefers unzipped to zipped.

should update automatically. Or you need to switch to the Beta branch.

right-click Stonehearth in Steam library -> Properties -> Beta tab -> select “latest” from dropdown.

it’s been explained in detail on this board already, so have a search if you need more info.

This has already been resolved about three messages down from the one you replied to.