Alpha 15 | Can't Build This "Lamp Post"

Summary:
To further test out how the current Alpha 15 Dev 2860 x64 works i wanted to try making a simple “lamp post” because they had problems to build these things for a really long time and they still have with this type of structure.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Place Floor and then Slabs and WallMounted Lanters according to picture in attatchments
  2. Start Building
  3. Wait for Results

Expected Results:
Being able to Build the Entire Thing

Actual Results:
Only Builds Lower Floor and First Slab

Notes:

Attachments:

Template
lamp not working.zip (1.1 KB)

Version Number and Mods in use:
No Mods
Develop 2860 x64

System Information:
Windows 10 x64
i7 920@3.8Ghz
AMD 7950 @980Mhz
12GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator
Asus P6t Deluxe v2
Samsung 840 EVO

Add ladder to base and keep adding as they go up. I know they should themselve but wont at moment. So :slightly_smiling:

Edit:
nice Lamp though, But should make that mid section wood, except base and the top how u have it. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

cute idea, I never would have thought about this sort of thing

ill page @jomaxro for a merge :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

could it be hat the heartlings don’t place scafolding on those slabs blocks and don’t see them als the same with building walls?

i think so, i have run to this problem several time, just ladder as they build and it will fix

Um…what exactly am I merging?

1 Like

I thought that mabey this would fit in with the buildings that wont build thread? :sweat:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: [A14/A15] The buildings my hearthling will not build Thread

not sure how @jomaxro normally does it, but i just moved the OP into the other thread…

1 Like