here is savedata,two Bunny citizens.
one Bunny citizens come to town is Mason,i transfer he to worker now.
1567866489411.rar (9.5 MB)
here is savedata,two Bunny citizens.
Hey just to let you know i’ve had the same problem in a multiplayer game, you can demote the bunny but can’t have them change jobs
Can’t add Gruit by Herbalist or cook,order Loop
We fixed this issue and it should be in the next update! So your saved game really helped
But I might need it again… The Gruit issue above seems specific to something, I’m trying to reproduce it here but not being able to.
If possible, could you please share the save again? Thanks!
I found that the citizens always want to do other actions.Such as go to “resting by the fire”
here is the same savedata,Just day is different
And I don’t know why any Manger in Animal Pasture,The Shepherd still put any Animal feed for here
If reload or load savedata,Fish Traps will Return to 0
Stonehearth ACE 0.9.4.3 Released!
Guess who’s still around, haha hahaha… haha… haha… ha…
Anyway… Today we bring a couple of little additions and quality of life improvements, multiple balancing changes and improvements and - of course - a bunch of fixes!
As always, please feel free to leave your feedback, report issues and all that. Every report helps
On with the notes!
- Box Cancel Placement Task command. This new tool allows you to box-select and cancel placement tasks.
- New game mode: Gentle. This is not an easy mode - enemies will be as strong as they are in Normal. However, in this new game mode, challenges and the overall progression is slowed down, giving players more time to relax and build their town. It can be an interesting option for Multiplayer - less encounters should help with performance or cases where all players attract strong attacks at the same time.
- New material tags and respective input bin filters have been created. They are: Construction Materials (all stone, wood logs and clay bricks); Any Gears (Bronze and Iron gears); Any Water Weed (Green, Red and Brown algae); Any Thread (Yarn and Thread); Any Fruit (for fruits); Any Basket of Fungi (for different fungi); Any Basket of Nuts (for different nuts); Any Flour (for flours); Dough & Batter (for all baking bases) and Any Cooking Grease & Oil (for Butter, Cooking Oil…).
- Additionally, the “Prepared Food” filters have been entirely remade. We decided to change it from the specific food by food approach to broader food groups (Vegetarian, Carnivore, Fish, Dairy, Desserts, etc…) for a couple of reasons. The first reason is that as the amount of foods in the game grow, that menu becomes overly cluttered. The second reason is that, however, many mods do not bother about adding their different foods to that filter, ACE itself included, as they seem to be rarely used. And the third and last reason is that having food-specific filters definitely encourage the massive production of few food items, while broad groups will encourage more diversity without breaking your storage.
- Ball of Yarn, refined resource. Ball of Yarn can be made from wool. It’s a versatile resource and can be used as fiber or thread.
- Wool can no longer be used as fiber. The reasoning behind this change is that wool is now a very important resource for weather clothing or beds, and multiple people reported that it was constantly being used by other crafters for less important crafts that required fiber. You can still use Wool (and sheep) as a source of fiber by transforming the Wool into Balls of Yarn, which is a slightly more efficient process than the regular fibers into thread to compensate for the added labor.
- Crafting recipes queued by the Transform component will now be cancelled if the entity is destroyed or the transformation cancelled.
- The performance of the promotion tree screen has been slightly improved by caching the job index.
- The performance of character sheets has also been slightly improved by hiding and revealing the contents rather than destroying and re-creating it every time.
- Both of the changes above could have unforeseen performance implications in the long run. So please report us any issues or unnatural lag that you might encounter!
- The challenge of bear attacks has been slightly reduced.
- The images of all game modes have been changed to be more visually different from each other - and interesting. They also “showcase” all biomes.
- The descriptions of game modes have also been changed to relay some important information, for example: the fact that “Peaceful” games can still face enemies (Titan fight through the Amberstone questline, Hearth of Glory, wild animal dens…) or the fact that in “Hard” enemies are not only stronger but the progression is also steeper and faster.
- Earthbud Flowers, Earthbud Flower Seeds and Hearth Essences can no longer be sold to merchants. (We can hear the huge ‘boo!’) The reasoning behind this decision is that not only these items were very easy sources of gold (they are worth a lot!) but also because the poor little bunnies from Amberstone get to befriend you and share their most important secret with you… for you to make a profit out of it? Seriously? Shame on you! (the traders probably don’t even know what to do with the stuff, anyway)
- All factions are now able to carry the learned recipes for the different tier 3 monuments on reembarkation. Previously all factions would be able to carry the Ascendancy monuments but no other. This is now fixed.
- Juniper Tree Seeds will no longer decay since they now have an unique use as an ingredient for gruit.
- Fixed a ‘nil’ error that could be caused by the Progress Tracker.
- Fixed a ‘nil’ error that could be caused by the fertilizing actions.
- Fixed an issue with job requirements being limited by the allowed jobs. This issue could be seen with the Amberstone bunnies.
- Fixed the Rayya’s Children weaver’s Wall Banner recipes. They were not showing up.
- Fixed the wrong images for the Unfermented Mead and Unfermented Fruity Mead filters in containers.
- Fixed an issue where the Town would stop tracking the amount of Fish Traps you have placed after a game reload.
- Fixed an issue that made bee skeps very hard to harvest if you had a couple very close to each other. That is because the area they try to avoid because of the bee can stack. They will still try to avoid areas with too many skeps but most formations are now more likely to work.
- Fixed an issue with pastures where the shepherd would still place feed in the middle of the pasture even though you have a manger.
- Fixed some other seeds that can also cause the “Ghost” issue previously fixed for nuts.
- Fixed an error that could be caused whenever a returning trader wanted or offered the building parts for wells, this was caused because of the well changes on 0.9.4.2 and should now be fixed.
As always, a big thank you to every one of you and we hope you’ll enjoy this new update!
Have a great week!
“slight” performance upgrade for the job tree he says, from a nearly 4 second UI load time to basically instant (after the first time you have had it open) I’d call that prety damn heavy XD
I just start a new game.
The craft button doesn’t work, no respond
wow…What happen for it…
Have anther mod with ace?
Try use only ACE for it
…hearth_ace/monkey_patches/ace_population_faction.lua:227: attempt to index field ‘_data’ (a nil value)
…hearth_ace/monkey_patches/ace_population_faction.lua:227: in function ‘get_job_index’
stonehearth_ace/monkey_patches/ace_job_component.lua:126: in function ‘_update_job_index’
stonehearth_ace/monkey_patches/ace_job_component.lua:11: in function <stonehearth_ace/monkey_patches/ace_job_component.lua:8>
Hey! This looks unusual, I’ve seen it happen before however, because of mod incompatibility. Might I ask what other mods are you using? Thanks
This apparently happens to those that had the bunny/orc promotion error, should not be a problem but we’ll check
About the hearthbud, not sure why it can’t be reembarked, we just made it unsellable, will investigate if things are related! Thanks for the report
Stonehearth ACE 0.9.4.4 Released!
Just a quick hotfix this time around
- Mixins for Summer, Cold and Freezing hats.
- A new event triggered by ACE that can be listened by other mods, signaling that ACE is present and performed its patching.
- Existing hats were adapted to use the mixins now.
- Fixed the population service error that was appearing for certain games after the last update. It also affected promotions.
- Fixed an error that caused workers to not equip hats anymore.
- Fixed “Earthbud Flower”, “Earthbud Flower Seeds” and “Hearth Essence” not being re-embarkable anymore.
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:311: invalid normal (-1.00, 0.00, -1.00) in normal_to_rotation()
[C]: in function ‘assert’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:311: in function ‘normal_to_rotation’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:317: in function ‘rotation_to_normal’
…h/components/entity_forms/entity_forms_component.lua:465: in function ‘_create_pick_up_ladder_task’
…h/components/entity_forms/entity_forms_component.lua:430: in function ‘place_item_on_ground’
…tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:88: in function <…tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:75>
I fixed that a few times by saving and reloading the game from a new save, another time I had to just re-promote the heartling and that was it
Hey guys I got some error.
hasn’t broken anything in game its just when I start the game
c++ exception: ‘box_o_vox’ has no alias named ‘entities:food:banana_cream_pie:banana_cream_pie_serving’ in the manifest.
[C]: in function ‘load_json’
radiant/modules/resources.lua:34: in function ‘load_json’
stonehearth_ace/lib/catalog/catalog_lib.lua:276: in function <stonehearth_ace/lib/catalog/catalog_lib.lua:136>
(tail call): ?
stonehearth_ace/lib/catalog/catalog_lib.lua:74: in function ‘load_catalog’
…ces/client/catalog_client/catalog_client_service.lua:11: in function ‘initialize’
stonehearth/stonehearth_client.lua:23: in function ‘create_service’
stonehearth/stonehearth_client.lua:50: in function <stonehearth/stonehearth_client.lua:44>
[C]: in function ‘trigger’
radiant/modules/events.lua:55: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:55>
It says “ACE catalog” because ACE modifies the catalog but the error is actually caused by either the Box o’ Vox mod or a mod referencing a Box o’ Vox mod item (the banana thingy)
This one also doesn’t seem related to ACE It could be but looks more like a vanilla building bug (ACE doesn’t touch the builder yet)
Thanks for that Dani, as I said it doesn’t seem to break anything it only spits out the error when I start up the game.
I removed Box O’Vox complete mod and the error seemed to have gone away.
Oh nice can’t wait to give this a spin!
Shouldnt you be on a beach somewhere taking a break?
Not comaplaining keep up the good work!
Well, when I say ‘vacations’ it’s more like some time away from constantly working on ACE (because my free time was basically 95% ACE ) but I’m not really on actual vacations. It’s just some R&R time to play other games, play Stonehearth itself and update my personal mods
But yes, I’m available for bug fixing and small changes, of course.
Since this version is going to “last” a while, we have to polish it as much as we can