[A23+] The Bunny [Cult] Mod - v.2.1 (Updated Feb 8, 2018)

Did you ever wonder where all these magnificent fellows came from?
Well, wonder no more! Because from now on, they’re coming from your masons!

Catalogue

Changelog
v.2.1: Material Update! Download: [link]

• Updated to A23
    • Items now have Appeal
    • Fine items changed to Ornate items, including apt recipes
  • Now with recipes for Blacksmith, Carpenter, Potter, and Herbalist in addition to Mason!
    • Number of items more than doubled, including new wooden and clay furniture, doors and windows, lanterns…
  • Localization files added; default language English (of course). Feel free to translate into whatever other languages are desired - I, unfortunately, don’t have the skills for that.
  • Json files now properly unified in format (not like that really matters for anyone other than me, lol)
  • Fixed a few mismatched recipe/image files
  • Removed Stone Carrot; it was causing some issues I couldn’t resolve.
    May re-add it in a later update with more functionality.

v.1.1: Furniture Update!
A22.5 Download: (Dropbox - stonebunny.smod)
-New items

• Bunnyhead Chair (regular & fine)
  • Pedestal (regular & fine)
  • Sirsana Table (regular & fine)

-New decoration items

• Carrot Offering (regular & fine)
  • Stone carrot (component piece; can be placed on own)
  • @Hamnisu Shrine (not depicted; added in gratitude to all his help fixing my update mistakes)

-Changes:

• Many internal updates (changes in pathing, naming convention, etc)
  • Stonebunny statue decoration now has a fine variant
  • Icons changed

v1.01: Quick patch to fix the recipes
-Recipes included were the ones I used in testing, not the proper crafting recipes. Ooops!

v.1.0: Initial release

This mod was developed for A23: [Download]
It has not been tested with older versions.
It has not been tested yet with A23; even if it does work, it will not have any Appeal values. I am currently working on an update, which will include an A23 version for those who want to try it.

Kitty's Design Corner

And, as I shared in my Design Corner, an image of the 4 non-secret items in game:

As a note, despite its resemblance to the mason pedestal, the Altar currently does NOT emit any light particle effects. I couldn’t get it to line up right; may be included in a future update.

Very nice! This could be the foundation for some interesting theme cities :smile:

First patch! Because I’m a derp and released my testing recipes instead of the proper ones…

Impending update:

• One of my “secret” items had a serious typo causing problems, particularly with the catalogue image. Ooops!

• New items! Currently in progress:
    – Stone carrot: Used to make carrot offering
    – Carrot offering: Because you have to keep the stone bunnies happy!
    – Bunny Head table *
    – Headless Bunny chair *
    – Stonebunny Bed

• Note: Yes, still all mason things still. Not wanting to add the Carpenter ones just yet, until I actually get around to seeing if I can make my own class(es) or not.

*Currently playing between which one is headless and which is just the head. Think I might actually like the table as the headless model, and the head as a chair (with the ears as the back piece)

I apologize; the update would’ve been available last night, but I had a creative inspiration.

So the carrot offering went from the rather simple version:

carrot_offering_fine

To…well, this one:

carrot_offering

The new catalogue items! To be released… …once I find out why it’s giving me an error that I can’t track the source of -.-

Update posted! See first link for version 1.1 download!

Though I accidentally saved over v1.01, so I don’t have both up like I was intending to do…most sorry about that >.<

All Hail to the Bunny God :rabbit:

Kitty's Mod Collection