The Bunny [Cult] Mod - v.1.1.2 - [Discontinued]

[A22.5] The Bunny [Cult] Mod - v.1.1.2

Did you ever wonder where all these magnificent fellows came from?
Well, wonder no more! Because from now on, they’re coming from your masons!

Catalogue
Construction
Decorative
  • Bunny Monument

• Bunny Shrine

• Carrot Offering

• Easter Bunny Head Monument

• Hamnisu Shrine

• Bunny Statue

Furniture
  • Bunnyhead Chair

• Pedestal

• Sirsasana Table

Special
  • Bunny Box

• Bunny Crate

• Bunny Firepit

Food & Food-like things
  • Stone Carrot

Changelog

1.1.2: Compatibility Patch:
Since the next Update keeps running into delays and issues, @BagHat helped me test a version of 1.1 updated for A23 compatibility, so you can continue to have Bunny Time:

Download

-“Effort” added to Recipes
-Appeal added to Items
-Few missing images fixed
-File name changed to reflect future of mod
-Fine items temporarily disabled
-Variable quality added to items

v.1.1: Furniture Update! - Download
-New items

• Bunnyhead Chair (regular & fine)
  • Pedestal (regular & fine)
  • Sirsana Table (regular & fine)

-New decoration items

• Carrot Offering (regular & fine)
  • Stone carrot (component piece; can be placed on own)
  • @Hamnisu Shrine (not depicted; added in gratitude to all his help fixing my update mistakes)

-Changes:

• Many internal updates (changes in pathing, naming convention, etc)
  • Stonebunny statue decoration now has a fine variant
  • Icons changed

v1.01: Quick patch to fix the recipes
-Recipes included were the ones I used in testing, not the proper crafting recipes. Ooops!

v.1.0: Initial release

This mod was developed for A23:
Download

It has not been tested with older versions, but is unlikely to be compatible.

Old post ![image|359x387](upload://qqrGyzVEZZXaMzDWev7DIYnykLs.jpg) Did you ever wonder where all these magnificent fellows came from? Well, wonder no more! Because from now on, they're coming from your masons!

v.1.1: Furniture Update!
A22.5 Download: (Dropbox - stonebunny.smod - Simplify your life)
-New items

• Bunnyhead Chair (regular & fine)
  • Pedestal (regular & fine)
  • Sirsana Table (regular & fine)

-New decoration items

• Carrot Offering (regular & fine)
  • Stone carrot (component piece; can be placed on own)
  • @Hamnisu Shrine (not depicted; added in gratitude to all his help fixing my update mistakes)

-Changes:

• Many internal updates (changes in pathing, naming convention, etc)
  • Stonebunny statue decoration now has a fine variant
  • Icons changed

v1.01: Quick patch to fix the recipes
-Recipes included were the ones I used in testing, not the proper crafting recipes. Ooops!

v.1.0: Initial release

This mod was developed for A23:
It has not been tested with older versions.
It has not been tested yet with A23; even if it does work, it will not have any Appeal values. I am currently working on an update, which will include an A23 version for those who want to try it.

12 Likes

And, as I shared in my Design Corner, an image of the 4 non-secret items in game:

As a note, despite its resemblance to the mason pedestal, the Altar currently does NOT emit any light particle effects. I couldn’t get it to line up right; may be included in a future update.

5 Likes

Very nice! This could be the foundation for some interesting theme cities :smile:

2 Likes

First patch! Because I’m a derp and released my testing recipes instead of the proper ones…

2 Likes

Impending update:

• One of my “secret” items had a serious typo causing problems, particularly with the catalogue image. Ooops!

• New items! Currently in progress:
    – Stone carrot: Used to make carrot offering
    – Carrot offering: Because you have to keep the stone bunnies happy!
    – Bunny Head table *
    – Headless Bunny chair *
    – Stonebunny Bed

• Note: Yes, still all mason things still. Not wanting to add the Carpenter ones just yet, until I actually get around to seeing if I can make my own class(es) or not.

*Currently playing between which one is headless and which is just the head. Think I might actually like the table as the headless model, and the head as a chair (with the ears as the back piece)

4 Likes

I apologize; the update would’ve been available last night, but I had a creative inspiration.

So the carrot offering went from the rather simple version:

carrot_offering_fine

To…well, this one:

carrot_offering

3 Likes

The new catalogue items! To be released… …once I find out why it’s giving me an error that I can’t track the source of -.-

6 Likes

Update posted! See first link for version 1.1 download!

Though I accidentally saved over v1.01, so I don’t have both up like I was intending to do…most sorry about that >.<

2 Likes

All Hail to the Bunny God :rabbit:

1 Like

1.1.2: Compatibility Patch:
Since the next Update keeps running into delays and issues, @BagHat helped me test a version of 1.1 updated for A23 compatibility, so you can continue to have Bunny Time:

-“Effort” added to Recipes
-Appeal added to Items
-Few missing images fixed
-File name changed to reflect future of mod
-Fine items temporarily disabled
-Variable quality added to items

@Wiese2007 helped me fix up code issues, so rolling out update on Steam Workshop.

Includes all the new crafts for Carpenter, Herbalist, etc.
Enjoy!

Download - Workshop

Warning: likely still some bugs - darn Cultists refused to get in their flea bath after romping in the forest all night…

5 Likes

Update: I have decided that I will no longer be updating this mod.

Very simply, I don’t enjoy working on it anymore, which means I’m not going to do it justice.

It’s also in need of an overhaul that I just don’t have the effort in me to work through - all the models were made before I had Qubicle, so they’re positioned wrong; I compensated for this in the json files, but I was not very good with it, so there’s lots of little mistakes all over it.
I also never implemented localization, which is a big and daunting thing to me at this point. >.<

If someone else wants to take it over to bring it up to date and maintain it going forward, I am happy to pass the torch.

Man, I just wanted to say: I really loved your Bunny Cult Mod. It was one of the best and I hope that it may return some day. Great work!

1 Like

Also, just wondering - since the mod still works when downloaded, is there an updated ‘emblems.smod’? I put both in the mods folder, but some icons are missing in the crafting menus.

no
no more mod updates for any of kittydoom’s mods

Yeah, bit of a bummer, but was just wondering since some of the icons were missing

I never managed to fix that in any existing version, and my current laptop struggles to stay powered on long enough for me to do much these days even if I had the time/effort.

Even if/when I replace it and start modding again, I will not be updating any of my existing mods; they will be replaced with completely new versions.

1 Like