Did you ever wonder where all these magnificent fellows came from?
Well, wonder no more! Because from now on, they’re coming from your masons!
v.2.1: Material Update! Download: [link]
- Updated to A23
- Items now have Appeal
- Fine items changed to Ornate items, including apt recipes
- Now with recipes for Blacksmith, Carpenter, Potter, and Herbalist in addition to Mason!
- Number of items more than doubled, including new wooden and clay furniture, doors and windows, lanterns…
- Localization files added; default language English (of course). Feel free to translate into whatever other languages are desired - I, unfortunately, don’t have the skills for that.
- Json files now properly unified in format (not like that really matters for anyone other than me, lol)
- Fixed a few mismatched recipe/image files
- Removed Stone Carrot; it was causing some issues I couldn’t resolve.
May re-add it in a later update with more functionality.
v.1.1: Furniture Update!
A22.5 Download: (Dropbox - stonebunny.smod)
- Bunnyhead Chair (regular & fine)
- Pedestal (regular & fine)
- Sirsana Table (regular & fine)
-New decoration items
- Carrot Offering (regular & fine)
- Stone carrot (component piece; can be placed on own)
- @Hamnisu Shrine (not depicted; added in gratitude to all his help fixing my update mistakes)
- Many internal updates (changes in pathing, naming convention, etc)
- Stonebunny statue decoration now has a fine variant
- Icons changed
v1.01: Quick patch to fix the recipes
-Recipes included were the ones I used in testing, not the proper crafting recipes. Ooops!
v.1.0: Initial release
This mod was developed for A23: [Download]
It has not been tested with older versions.
It has not been tested yet with A23; even if it does work, it will not have any Appeal values. I am currently working on an update, which will include an A23 version for those who want to try it.