Pawel's Mod Corner: Autoharvest, Biome Crops, LostEms & others

By Jove, Pawel you’ve done it!

The dreaded margin error and the god forsaken non-iterable: “find” errors have vanished with nary a trace! (although for some reason so has the icon for plant specimens)

Well done, sir

Oh that’s what it is, the sprout.png went missing from the ui\data folder

Thanks, Plant Lore 1.1d uploaded. I modified the icon but forgot to paste it back in place.

1 Like

I have a little Problem:

Wooden Window Planter don’t go in any stockpile, and Herbalist don’t use them for make a Wooden Brightbell Box.

I use Bether Stockpile Mod.

I’l look at it in the evening, if I find no appropriate tag which is present in both vanilla and BS I’ll put it into Plant Lore’s garden category.

were you able to implement the Margin removal for all the doors?

Is there any way we could have the last build where this worked?

So were you purposely naming your mod finetems not fineitems? I just realized this is why it had an error because of how I had named it after downloading it

1 Like

Yes, that’s because both words blend phonetically quite well and I want a unique name to avoid later confusions with other mods.

Sadly answer to both questions is: no and it won’t change before A23 release. Lua-wise the margins are coded in a way which doesn’t allow changing them via Lua (everything is read directly from .json files) and previous method was way too dangerous to keep it (mixing into a vanilla mixin base doesn’t seem very responsible). Ask mod authors to remove margins for their doors (that’s what pawel_API/mixins/fixture/margin_removal.json was created for).

Outstanding work! I made an account on here just so I could tell you that, and also to ask a question.

I feel like something must be clashing, because the berry bushes (wild) don’t seem to have the option to set them to autoharvest. Anyone have any insight?

Do you have a mod like the seasons mod that changes them? I’ve found the seasons mod makes the auto-harvest not work

I do not have the seasons mod. All my other autoharvest works (I think). All the wild mushrooms, strawberries, and blueberries are autoharvest capable. As well as fish bobbers and crab traps from the archipelago mod. No luck on frostsnap, silkweed, or brightflowers ( all wild varieties).

Sorry then no idea :confused:

Thanks anyway! Are the silkweed, frostnap, berry bushes, and brightbells all autoharvest capable normally?

They were for me - only the herbalist will pick the wild flowers but the regular workers can pick the silkweed & berries

Okay, now I don’t have plant lore enabled…could that be why not everything is autoharvestable?

Yes I think that would be why

2 Likes

You were correct. Many thanks for the help tonight!

2 Likes

So I had some free time on my hands this week what resulted in some Archmod progress. Sadly, due to the render engine stuff Archmod will require playing on high graphics setting.

So you think you can be a Doge? Maybe not in Stonehearth, but at least you can have a Doge’s Palace with Archmod’s static-animated gothic windows.

7 Likes

Much awesome, wow. Great work here.

i get this when i try to harvest berry bushes with latest stonehearth alpha 22.5 after i added the pawel api
I used fineitems before without problem but once i grabbed pawel api some ai harvest got bugged out for me. do i have to create a new world for pawel to function fully?

“release-763 (x64)[M]
…rce_node/pawel_renewable_resource_node_component.lua:286: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
…rce_node/pawel_renewable_resource_node_component.lua:286: in function ‘spawn_resource’
…h/ai/actions/harvest_renewable_resource_adjacent.lua:42: in function <…h/ai/actions/harvest_renewable_resource_adjacent.lua:26>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘run’
…tonehearth/services/server/tasks/run_task_action.lua:143: in function <…tonehearth/services/server/tasks/run_task_action.lua:141>

[C]: in function 'run’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:607: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:591>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:265: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:591: in function '_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:273: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:265: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270: in function 'f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>”

1 Like