A21 Chabonit`s Mod - Wealth and Leadership R15.04

Wow,
@Stmpnk thats ...im speechless
these are beauties and much much more the stonehearth style as i can get atm.
And also fully representing my thoughts.
The saw…nice little teeth

Would love to use them
certainly pointing to your artist skills

5 Likes

This is awesome! Stonehearth was really missing jewellery, thanks for putting all the time into this!

Sry there will be no release today.
I´m working on light sources and cumbemitters in decorations made by the jeweler. This affords a lot of fine tuning to get a “good” result.

Here`s a little sneak peak:

A torch pole with a light crystal

And a magic looking glas

Some things have to be done and time is short. Also i did the redoing of the buff icons (see above) which also was half a day of work.

So stay tuned…

5 Likes

News R009

• Implemented the Artwork of @Stmpnk - as seen above

I hope you love it Stmpnk.

• did some work on decorations with cubemitters and animatedlights - watch that
    some can be seen above

And here`s the one i love

Not many models but a lot of fine tuning work (discovery of debug tools helped a lot…lol)

Cleaned issues:

• some positioning of the qb`s (i dont know if i got every piece right…pls report if you see something)
  • capitals in descriptions and texts
  • redone all buff icons to fit into iconography

Known issues
ehm…there must be something…

Next Steps:

• some more decorations with less work but gold and silver for every home
  • side step for the blacksmith for nice new armor pieces and weapons
7 Likes

Hello, this is my first post here. So lets start. :smile:
I cant craft workbench for carpenter. It show something like this:
BUG REPORT:
1)
release-707 (x64)[M]
c++ exception: ‘stonehearth’ has no alias named ‘plants:cactus_flower’ in the manifest.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'load_json’
radiant/modules/resources.lua:33: in function ‘load_json’
…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:90: in function ‘_format_recipe’
…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:33: in function <…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:18>
2)
release-707 (x64)[M]
…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:95: attempt to index local ‘ingredient_data’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:95: in function ‘_format_recipe’
…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:33: in function <…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:18>
3)
release-707 (x64)[M]
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:
It happen when i load Wizard mod :confused:
Can u fixed it or i must play without this mod?
Sry for my english im not good at all.
Ty for ur great work.

Greetings all, first time posting here. If you’re still looking for something to do with amber, it naturally holds a static electric charge fairly well.

@Gaming_Music
I did nothing for the carpenter. The only cactus_flower reference is from the awakened_cactus flower recipe from the herbalist.
Maybe it’s my first compatibility problem with other mods. To clarify that i must read through the wizard mod.

@Ferran
Amber electricity is not what iwant. Maybe i can use your info for creating effects.

1 Like

@Gaming_Music
Your bug can only appear from my mod if you craft the herbalist workbench. Maybe theres a typo in my reference but i’m just on mobile and can’t go into stonehearth manifest to proof that.
I will check that this evening time zone EST :grinning:

1 Like

@Gaming_Music
It was a misleading linkage in my herbalist recipes. I will release a correct version in some minutes just implementing some stuff.
stay tuned
it should have been stonehearth:resources:herb:cactus_flower

1 Like

NEWS R010

Not much had been done

FIXED: wrong path in herbalist recipe Awakened Cactus Flower

IMPLEMENTED:
3 new decoration from the jeweler which turn your Life golden

coming soon:
redoing the candlefalmes from the candelabra to center them right
armors and weapons

Ok Download link is updated, time is short
so that`s it for today

6 Likes

@Chabonit just wanted to let you guys know that this mod totally made my day today. :slight_smile: Also, @Stmpnk, your icons just made @Allie incredibly happy she worked so hard on the trait style guide. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Bug report:

• All 3 elixirs don’t have correct text when they are entities.
  • After using them, the buff icons have the same issues.
  • The buff icon of Experience Elixir is missing.

Questions:

• Has the effect of Experience Elixir been implemented?
  • Has the effect of the rings been implemented? Cause my worker still have to sleep even he/she wears Ring of the Insomniac.

2 Likes

Hello again.
Thanks for solving my problem.
With curiosity I’m waiting for further progress.

@dalabo
Thanks for the reply

1. corrected the reference text. Was not referencing to the correct en.json line
  2. Insomniac is a little bit misleading description. It`s just adding diligence +15 which (as i understood) should reduce the need of sleep. I read, after release of the ring, that i can get to that on another way…checked and added a multiplier for sleepiness in all moon buffs
  3. experience elixir should not show an icon and has none because the buff should instantly add experience to all heathlings. I`m on that

In the next release i hope all is correct

NEWS 10.1 HOT FIX

• re-did the pathfinding to en.json for the elixirs
  • fine tuned the candleflames from the golden candelabra
  • corrected the moon buffs to have 0.9 / 0.8 / 0.5 sleepiness multiplier

All workers have to sleep but should be less with a ring.

Known Issues:
png of awakened plant ingredient is not showing, function is there

CAUTION
Experience Elixir is ATM not in function because the buff goes out and debuffs instantly, so there is no gain. Maybe i do it as a townbuff with duration or i need another function to instant add some experience.

Thanks to:
@dalabo for bug report

3 Likes

Bug repport:

**1.**Missing description

• Wall Mounted Crystal Torch
  • Topaz Looking Glass
  • Awakened Acacia Sapling
  • Awakened Oak Sapling
  • Awakened Oak Tree

May be more, I just list what I’ve saw.

**2.**Missing job button

**3.**All the flavor texts added to the herbalist craft panel are not shown, though I can see them in the en.json.

**4.**The lighting animations of the light source seems not working correctly. Just like they are freezed.

Questions:

• In the locale file, I found that jewler has a lv5 ability, but not in the game. Will it be implemented?
  • Do the abilities of the jewler affect anything like stats, or something else?
  • I’m a little bit confused with the moon buffs. Suppose a hearthling has Ring of the Insomniac. 1.He can stay awake 50% longer, but the sleeping time has no change. 2.The sleeping time reduces to 50%, but the awaking time remains the same. Which is right?
  • How can I get buffs of Muscle, More Strength, and Superior Strength?
1 Like

Hi @Chabonit. Are you planning for your mod to be compatible with the better stockpiles mod? Right now it is showing the jeweler ingredients node in the stockpile manager of the better stockpiles, but hearthlings are not gathering the materials to the designated area.

I think this question goes to @Shinsaka, the author of the great great better stockpiles.:wink:

But don’t forget, this mod is still under development and may add other type of resources. I think it’s better to consider the compatibility when the mod is nearly done.

2 Likes

NEWS 10.2 BUG FIXES+

@dalabo
Thanks a lot for your testing

1. fixed description texts for wall mounted crystal torch, Topaz looking glas, awakened acacia sapling, awakened oak sapling, awakened oak tree – many typos cleaned
  2. linked the flavor text to the en.json for the herbalist recipes

Question Answering
@dalabo
Missing job button
ATM not implemented - i noticed that but it wasn t that essential that i looked up where to mixinto to have my jeweler in the job list to shortcut to it
lighting freezed
It is not freezed and nothing is wrong. What you see is a cubemitter which should reflect a “halo” around the light crystal. Until i can figure out how to create a spherical “halo” it looks a bit odd, sry
(i thought i had a topic opened to ask how to do that but cannot find it)
jeweler abilities
ATM the Jeweler Abilities only have the standard effect - to be honest i have no idea what special bonus to implement but there will be something.
missing Strength buffs
The Buffs will be achievable by a ring which is not implemented. The problem is that the rings are very bulky and i dont like that, but you cant scale them if you use “merge to model” and i couldn? t get “attach to bone” work properly so i dropped that and got on with other content
See this topic:
https://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/attaching-entities-to-model-bone/29864

@Yarpen @dalabo
Yes i want to have the best campatibility with other mods like stonehearth cafe, BS and so on. I wrote with @Shinsaka and he / she helped me with doing the stockpiling for my entities (not working properly for the jewellery items i think)

Implemented

1. You can now use whatever awakened plant you crafted for the recipes

In Progress:
armors and weapons

3 Likes

I’m not sure why but when I try to download the mod, it says that the file is no longer available.