[A20+] Patrol Points

New game or old same game?

I booted up a saved game as I made a huge progress through it

thats the reason ^^ like descript it only works in new games ^^ because in your savegame the fields, boxes etc has still the information for patrol ^^ so they will patrol the points ā€¦ but only when you have enough persons for all entities with patrol ^^

2 Likes

You should add this line to the first post

lollll it was there ^^ but since the thank you it looks like i have removed it xD thx for the pointing xD

2 Likes

Is it just me or does the download not work? It takes me to the orangedox page, but when I click on the download button I get a ā€œdl.dropboxusercontent.comā€™s server DNS address could not be foundā€ error. This is on multiple browsers.

i have test it and it works for me ā€¦ i will send you an pm with another link

aaaannnd its working now for me too! haha thanks

1 Like

Hi, I see some odd behaviour from this mod. It seems to work perfectly for a couple of ingame days, then all military units refuse to use the banners and instead just go about hauling.

My only theory is that its related to the lua optimizations as its around the 2 day mark that I start getting issues, my computer isnā€™t all that powerful.

Hmm i cant reproduce thisā€¦ Can you try to make New flags?

I did, I even went so far as to put the flags into an open stock pile, then use the clear tool to delete them, before crafting and placing new ones. They still didnā€™t respond.

Ok will test it again when i can repair my PCā€¦ The Power supply is exploded and today i get a new one and then i must test if the proctections have saved my Motherboard AMD the other parts

Ooo Iā€™ve had that happen before, hope your repair goes better than mine.

1 Like

ā€œexplodedā€ ā€¦ really? I mean, wtf?

yes its exploded ^^ very loud bummm and then a very nice lightningshow ^^

Ah man, thatā€™s bad. Had this on my old PC too some time ago. Hope it didnā€™t kill any other parts of you PC during the lighning show. Good luck with it.

Soooooo im back ^^ Annnnnndddd its all alive - no further damages :smiley:

Also tested the flags and cant find any issues -.-

3 Likes

I know this is probably a stupid question, but I figured Iā€™d ask anyways. Does this mod work whatsoever in v21?

1 Like

Yes. It work at 21 alpha.

2 Likes

sooo i have changed the title ^^

2 Likes