[A20+] Patrol Points

wow thank you that was really quick :grin::+1:
gives @Wiese2007 coffee and pillow
whatever help you better with that head :hugging:

1 Like

will the soldiers take breaks for sleep and food? Also can you assign specific people to specific paths? Ex. Joe on one wall back and forth and Susan on the ground patrolling the town square or something.

1 Like

for the first yes ^^ because its the normal patrolling system from stonehearth - so there are no new added features just a change of what they patrol and not how

1 Like

Perhaps there could be a Rayya Patrol Flag to be crafted with the potter :)?

i will look into it next week :wink:

1 Like

What about a stele for RC, instead of a flag? Would fit the theme better, IMO.

is this ok?

2 Likes

Nice :+1:
I like the arrows there.

1 Like

ok then i need only a way to add it only to rayya ^^ but thats not so easy xD

I have no idea about how to add something to a certain faction only. My greatest accomplishment yet in modding is a custom crafter (since this very weekend). But I wish you all the best luck for your task - though, as far as what I saw from you here on the forum, I suppose you are well equipped for it :smiley:

Cheers from The Happy End Of Germany (the southern one) :stuck_out_tongue:
Chris

problem is this option is at the moment only for crops xDDD so i have asked the devs and now im waiting xD

Correct me, if I am wrong, but aren’t there some very RC specific changes to certain items in the game already? Some clayware has different value and the requirements for classes are changed as well (potter - mason - switch). I always supposed that this is accomplished by the vanilla β€˜RC mod’ from the mods directory; changing or overwriting base entities. On the other hand: the devs should know best :smile:

1 Like

thats correct but its an own mod ^^ i can only try to add it to this mod … but im honest i dont think this will work xD

1 Like

Mixinto the Rayya jobs recipes, not the overall recipe.

It is harder to get something for Ascendancy only than it is for Rayya only. Rayya has its own job files. For Ascendacy you would have to add it into the general job file and then add another for the Rayya excluding it for them.

4 Likes

this needs updated :), not patrolling in A20

1 Like

Tested - no issues xD Works still like expected xD

Set 2 pat points, 3 footman, still only patrolling crates, farms and stockpiles

nope all fine -.-

so i think you have activate the mod in an existing game :wink: then the existing entities have already the normal patrolcode xD

like written 2 options: kill all crates, urns, and fields and then make new ones or make a new game xD

1 Like

that could be it, okay no problem, not gonna start over, so gonna be awhile but ill get rid of them.

@Wiese2007 I have put down some patrol points and my footman is not following it?