[A20+] Patrol Points

Heyho!

I have made a little mod - with this your soldiers doenst patrol the stockpiles or the large crates/urns anymore. You can now create patrol points with the carpenter and place them everywhere you think your soldiers should patrol :smiley: when you have more patrol points then soldiers your soldiers will patrol between them :wink:

For this: you need at best to start a new game or you must destroy every field, large crate, fine large crate, large urn and stockpile you have and place them new xD

Have Fun: Download

And a special Thanks to @Krote for his fix to make it simpler ^^

Best make fullscreen and full HD :wink:

OFFICIAL STATEMENT:

TEAM RADIANT WITH THIS YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE MY MOD FOR STONEHEARTH. WITHOUT ANY LEGAL ISSUES FROM MY SIDE!

35 Likes

Are you looking for answers in this topic, or via PM?

You can do it here :wink:

Well, the main change (and 1 entity) appear to be flags that cause footman to patrol them, creating something like a patrol path. I am not seeing the other 3 entities…

1 Like

Yeah, the entities are hard to find, everything looks as already existing models… =/

The patrol points are easy to implement. Last time I checked you could patrol buildings if you wanted.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue: little hint: normal behavior

That’s what I’ve just noticed.

The Green Flags are watch points, you’d place them next to an entrance.

The other thing is the villagers keep moon walking.

1 Like

next hint: what for entities can you see and now think of normal behaviors ^^

lol moon walking xD

The red containers, the cloth, the rabbits / traps and the baskets of carrots? And the silkweed too. Even the boulders.

1 Like

you mean with red containers the large urns? thats correct!

now just 2 more entities xD

1 Like

The wooden crates?

1 Like

The Large Crates! YES! ^^

So the last one :wink:

and then i want to know what has changed one this three ^^

Is it the cloth and woodworking table? Ive forgotten the name…

nope sry ^^

at the moment:

• new patrol points
  • large urns
  • large crates

missing:

last entities
and what has changed on the normal behavior for this three entities (not new entities) ^^

1 Like

wait, did you make the urn craftable by the carpenter? or is the potter just not on screen?

I would say that they are patrol points too, just as the stockpiles and your green banners. But I might be wrong.

1 Like

nope that isnt it ^^

it also looks like the trapper is idling with a trap that is full, but I dont know how trapper AI works

1 Like

nope and again its not this ^^

tip: new entitie and the normal behavior of this job^^

so there are only two more who can win :smiley: