Bug with flower planters in template

Summary:
When building this particular template with a couple of flower planters sitting under the windows, sometimes they get relocated (the flower planters), and sometimes they build just fine.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Download attached template
  2. Attempt to build it a couple of times with various rotations
  3. See as flower planters get randomly displaced

Expected Results:
so pretty:

Actual Results:
flower planters in wall:

other side (notice the floating flower planter)

Notes:

Attachments:
cozy farmhouse.zip (5.1 KB)

Version Number and Mods in use:
build 2871, no mods

System Information:
CPU: Intel i5-3450
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 5700
8GB RAM
Windows 10

3 Likes

When I was placing flowerboxes under the windows, I sometimes saw the overlay that indicates the facing of the object misplaced, in the position where the left one of the last picture is. I think I’ve seen it with other placeable things too… :worried:

Hi,
It looks like planters themselves are not rotating correctly. I am working though fixing all of the planters right now.
-Yang

6 Likes

Summary:
Flower Beds (pink/blue)
Steps to reproduce:

1. place flower bed anywhere
  2. Wait for hearthling to place
  3. Once set they are off by 1 either way

Expected Results:
Set in exact placement
Actual Results:
Off by 1 either way
Notes:

Attachments:

Hi!
What happens if you sell off/destroy all your existing flower planters and create new ones using the carpenter? Do the new ones also place badly?
Thanks
-Yang

same deal, just offset. either way by 1

Hi @micheal_handy76_mh
Can you please upload your save file? I wanna test this on that specific house you’ve got :slight_smile:
Thanks!
-Yang

@yshan

No u was right getting rid of the old and making new ones solved it. (my game didn’t update to latest had to manually do it) but here save anyways, there are some issues in it, timeloop, and ai circle problems. Also for some reason. merchants didnt show up for 2 days straight.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B45LtNDFZunhMk9mM1htQ0hIN1U/view?usp=sharing
here is upload of save