24.0 Never ending Celebration

When I finished building my first building, all my hearthlings celebrated, then only half went back to work. The other half… just keep celebrating. They don’t stop to eat, or when they’re being attacked, or when I try and start a new project for them. It looks to be my carpenter and then two workers who just refuse to do anything but celebrate.

It doesn’t bring up a bug reporting thing so… I think they’re going to end up dying from starvation and lack of sleep from their eternal celebration over an empty building.

Darn it, The Dancing Plague of 1518 is spreading! @not_owen_wilson can probably cure it.

5 Likes

I just got it too.

Only fix is destroy hearthling and “add_citizen”…

Owen Wilson can’t cure it, (cries out) We’re Doomed. (I’ll let myself out.)

1 Like

I have the same Problem with one Heartling save an reload he go back to work ^.-

just to fill out the details:
perma partiers will waddle around and party from different locations
you can also have them change out of and into jobs-but they keep on partying.
they wont eat drink or sleep. or FALL asleep exhausted (maybethisshouldbeathing?)

3 Likes

Any dev could told us how to fix this with a mod?

Could we mod basic human to disable building celebration while they fix it… I got 3/5 stuck celebrating just some minute ago…

This is fixed for the next build. For now, saving and reloading (F6 then F7 by default) should fix this. Sorry about the bug!

1 Like

Funny, i just had it after finishing the first building made with the new building tool. the other ones were perfectly fine.