Worker harvesting (trees, etc) falls under "Haul"

Summary:
I just started playing for the first time since A15. At that time harvesting trees, boulders, and wild plants fell under Workers’ Job. Now unchecking Job has no effect on harvesting and unchecking Haul prevents both hauling and harvesting. This was immediately noticeable in the first game I started, and I reproduced it in another new game.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Uncheck Haul for one worker and Job for another when there are plenty of loose goods needing collection and/or objects needing placement and trees (etc) marked for harvesting.

Expected Results:
Haul checked, Job unchecked: Worker hauls loose goods to storage and places/moves objects (furniture, wild plants, etc). Worker does not harvest trees (etc).
Haul unchecked, Job checked: Worker harvests trees (etc). Worker does not haul loose goods to storage or place/move objects.

Actual Results:
Haul checked, Job unchecked: Worker hauls loose goods, places/moves objects, and harvests trees (etc).
Haul unchecked, Job checked: Worker does not haul loose goods, place/move objects, or harvest trees (etc).

Notes:
Stonehearth was never installed on this machine, so there is no chance of any old cruft being responsible. The only non-default settings are “Storage filter defaults to None” and “Show Hearthling paths” (ie. both are enabled).

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:
A17 release 593 x64 (Steam)
Unmodded

System Information:
CPU: Core i5-6600K
RAM: 32 GB

1 Like