Windows to walls. and other few bugs I found

@Albert

Few things

Hearthling’s are not place windows into walls, either to freestanding walls or floor walls.

Steps to reproduce:

1: Build a wall with window

2: Window is place after fully built or when wall is done

Actual result: Window highlight and ladder place but windows not placed

Scaffolding is being place to early when build floor to walls, leaving the scaf in blocks and not removed

Also Some ladders and scaffolding get left behind and not removed after building process is done

How to reproduce both

1: build a floor and wall

2: Scaffolding goes up

Expected result. Scaffolding is placed after floor is set, and then removed after build is done.

Actual Result: 1: Scaffolding is placed in divits of floor or other place voxels are going. and are not removed
2: Scaffolding is not fully removed after build either

1 Like

as i remember from my previus post about those bugs you need to open the console and delete the scafolding manualy. I dont know what the problem with the windows is do:/

Yeah knew about the scaffolding fix, but just wanted to reiterate that it was still here

Yeah I had the same issue with the windows not being placed. Had four windows in a building they placed one, ignored the other 3. I had them build an extra ladder to the windows they fixed one window, leaving the other 2 undone.

I have a problem too with the windows. they don’t place it when you have enough windows.

Game: Alpha 12
Savegame, Log, Screenshots: Folder 21-10-2015 Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
Sorry for link. log and savegame are to big for uploading.

Greetings City-Builders,
I have noticed that my Worker dont like furniture at all. They often refuse to put in windows, doors. Its reproduceable.
Did somebody else encounter this problem?

As an example

Sorry if my english is bad :smiley: I hope you guys get what I mean

My PC:
CPU: I7 2600k 3.4ghz
Ram: 8GB 1600 mhz
GPU: GTX 970 Strix 4Gb

This issue has been resolved and the fix will be included in the next release.

4 Likes

I ran into issues with placing furniture while building so I always place furniture after the structure is finished.