Usefull furniture and new gameplay mechanics

Is this thread purely about farming improvements or other stuff too? :slight_smile:

I’d like to see an armorstand linke in minecraft where i can see the beautiful breastplates, helmets and shields.
A weaponrack would be cool too for the same reason and hot having my hearthlings rummage through all crates with crafted stuff. (“Where is that darn sword? I know i threw it in here!” :smiley: )
Would enable us to build some barracks of a kind. Crates are in every building. So all buildings distinguish themselves only through their exterior. Interior is almost always the same. Bed, crates, crafting station… Baracks are warehouses with beds… -.-

Dressers should only hold clothing.
Crates set up below surface (and therefore cooler) should hold food much longer before it starts to rot. Anyone thinking of a storage cellar?

An early (carpenter buildable) trash bin could be the collecting spot for the crafters leftovers (which is produced in low quantity with each produced item). Without a trash bin next to the crafting station (max. 5 blocks away) leftovers go to waste. Then these leftovers can be taken to the compost bin mentioned before.

1 Like