Traducción al Español / Spanish translation

Es un placer anunciar que la traducción al español de Stonehearth ya está disponible.

Un gran agradecimiento a los que han hecho posible su realización:

Traducción española

La versión actual de la traducción es: Alpha 0.15 - 549.
Será actualizada a medida que salgan nuevas versiones de Stonehearth.

Como Instalar la traducción:

• Descargar la Traducción.
  • Ir a la carpeta C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\mods (O donde tengas instalado Steam).
  • Añadir “Spanish-Translation.smod” a la carpeta “mods”
  • Entrar en el juego.
  • Ir al apartado “settings”, a continuación “System” y cambiar el idioma de Inglés a Español.
  • A disfrutar.

Pasadlo bien, Kyth.

PD: Por culpa de un problema con el ordenador no se ha podido mantener actualizada la traducción del juego. Estamos a la espera de que este problema sea solucionado.
La última versión disponible es A 15-549 y no es compatible con la versión actual del juego.

It is a pleasure to announce that the Spanish Translation of Stonehearth is ready.

A big thank you to those who have made it possible:

Spanish Translation

The current version of the translation is: Alpha 0.15 - 549
It will be updated as new versions of Stonehearth are released.

How to install the Translation:

• Download the translation.
  • Go to the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\mods (Or wherever you have installed Steam).
  • Add the “Spanish-Translation.smod” to the “mods” folder.
  • Start the game.
  • Go to “Settings” and then “System”. Change the language from English to Español.
  • Enjoy!

Have fun, Kyth.

PS: Due to a computer problem we have been unable to update the game translation. We are waiting for this problem to be solved.
The last version of the translation is for A 15-549. It is not compatible with the latest game release.

8 Likes

Pero… No podeis hacerlo en un mod?
¿Sabéis que podeis hacerlo en un mod, verdad? Sin sobreescribir el stonehearth.smod.

Usando este como referencia o algo… :

La traducción a alemán está en un mod aparte. Lo teneis pensado? Quereis ayuda?

3 Likes

Hello, @Relyss
Thanks for your suggestion, I don’t knew.
However, we need our beloved Ñ and accents. Any way you add also without overwriting the stonehearth.smod?

Regards.

Of course, the German translation has added fonts and all :wink:
It is possible.

1 Like

Hello, @Relyss
We already have the translation for Develop 2650 with the mod created. Kythandra will put when can, although you can download in Steam or StoneHearth.es.
Thanks for your great contribution.

Regards.

1 Like

I think it’s really great the way the community is coming together to translate to all these other languages.

4 Likes

I updated the links on the first post with the one of the latest release from stonehearth.es
Thanks for updating it to a mod! It’s faster to download this way and has way smaller size :smile:

3 Likes

Hello, @Relyss
Thank you for have been interested since some time ago I published the opening of the community. Since then you’ve been very interested.

So thank you for your time and suggestions. (:

2 Likes

¡Hola!
En futuras versiones de la traducción, intentaré traducir también algunas imágenes que vienen con alguna palabra en inglés.
Decir también que ya se encuentra disponible el parche de la traducción para la Alfa 12 - Release 460.

Saludos.

Hello!
In future versions of translation, I will try to translate some images that come with a word in English.
Also say that the translation patch for the Alfa 12 - Release 460 is available. (:

Regards.

2 Likes

Heyho little update to 13 or 14?

The latest update is for Alpha 13 - Release 491. Alpha 14 soon.

2 Likes

Hola a todos chicos… Me gustaría participar ayudando como traductor en las próximas actualizaciones del juego. De verdad estoy muy entusiasmado con el juego y me encanta la comunidad. Un saludo a todos.

acabo de comprar el juego porque vi lo de la traduccion, pero me lleve un chasco cuando vi que no teneis actualizado tal como deciais, asi que ahora estoy pensando si devolverlo