The Mythical Creatures Mod =Ceased Development=

Fix!

The Dryad will now have a proper appearance(looks) when she is spawned and the campaign is more easy beacuse the golems where beaten down by the goblins like nothing(they aren’t suppose to, we’ll have to try fix the golems later), and we have about a half day delay before the goblins attack the dryad so you’ll have time to beat all them goblies up!

The new version is 1.13 and you can download it [Here] and also in the master post

Symbol Out!

4 Likes

Download over and playing.

I just want to say so~o~o cool! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But arachne 'head went wrong? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Head under the belly.

Let me play it more

Ha ha

I made a centaur :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m looking forward to your next work~ :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thanks @weisi910101 !

and thank god that Arachne isn’t active in the current build.
she is fixed already, though i don’t think her head went that way in our testing (guess we’ll have to check later)
and our spider friend wasn’t suppose to glow like that…

aaanyways, a Centaur might be cool for me to work on, maybe i’ll try it out!

1 Like

i’m pretty sure thats from having the mouse hovering over it, thus highlighting it as neutral.

Is that reason :smile:

No i mean that he shouldn’t glow in ‘That’ way, it’s suppose to only make a outline!

oh ya, totally forgot about how the new highlighting is an outline… so that is strange.

The head being down might be a bug in the game, but check the files just in case.

The highlighting is like that. At first we had the outline, then it changed to full color, so I think that currently it depends on your game settings (for example, I have high quality graphics disabled by default, so I can only see the full color highlighting. On the first Alphas I had only the outline, but now I can’t switch it back due to this).

Also, @weisi910101, I like that centaur you made more than the one I tried to do long time ago. It looks… cuter :blush:

4 Likes

[quote=“Opperwezen, post:35, topic:13725, full:true”]
I downloaded the mod when i already had a normal stonehearth game started.
Can i continue that game or should is start a new one to see the Dryad?
[/quote] Just FYI, the way Stonehearth works right now (through Alpha 11 at least), mods are loaded when the game is created. So if you add a new mod, you have to create a new save file.

1 Like

that depends upon whats added, for example, if you load my “more gold” mod into a preexisting world you wont get the gold deposits or swords, but you will get the recipes for the decorations, weapons, and armor.

1 Like

Hi there!
Symbol Here

Ooookay!!

I’m back!

Wait, no, i’m not.
Well kinda

It’s been a long while since i updated you guys on the mod progress, and it kinda had to be that way since there wasn’t really much to update you guys to.

So as a few of you guys read somewhere, i was taking a break on the mod for a while (yeah, Two and a half months, that’s quite a while…)

Stuff has been kinda crazy for me recently as a teenager in the verge of… Something and i couldn’t really bring myself to make a mod or anything while i was kinda stressed out all the time.

But that’s not really much of a excuse to make in a game community while i’m doing a non-profit mod creation (non-profit for now i mean! Huhehehehe…)

While all the stuff above is true, i always had the mod in my mind; which doesn’t really help my real-life problem since it gives me another thing to be paranoid about (i get paranoid of way too many things; i should probably shut down my brain for my own sake.)

So i did make some progress in the mod, like some new ‘simple’ entities and ‘simple’ animations for them, but nothing really worth showing you all

So i stepped back a little and tried to figure out what was stalling my mod creation(not time wise)

I turned out that the storyline in my head was waay too messy…and vague

I’m no writer, but i do have my standards in story, and yet i was blind on how much of a mess the story was for the mod

I won’t get into the details so i don’t feel so ashamed of myself, it just didn’t have enough detail to build a mod around, there was a ‘What’ but almost no details on ‘Why’

So i went back to the drawing-board (literally), and decided to build the story; Ground-Up, good enough to make a small book and not be too shamed about (theoretically), building characters, places, events and history

It’s not even close to be getting done, so i’m sorry to tell you that the mod will take a lot more to reach another update/overhaul.

The progress is still slow because of such little time i had recently…

I’m expecting my burst time to be the first month of the next year with the winter-holiday.

by the way they bearly gave us a month and freaking took Christmas, yes i have to go to school on Christmas day… Christmas… Damnit KOREA!!!

Aah, Korea… The worst place on earth for a student to live in… (Kinda officially proven)

Gah!, getting off track again(again)

So… All thing all, it’ll take more than a while till you’ll get to see the next update for the mod… Sorry.

But know that i’m not quite capable of not thinking about it, so it’ll get there someday,
Sooner than later preferably, but i think we’ve already ran out of ‘sooner’

So see ya later!

Symbol out

Ps: do leave questions if you have any,; it’s the least i can do.

6 Likes

Looks great, somehow i missed this a while ago, thanks for the update.

Would you consider putting it up on the PraiseDB?

2 Likes

Sure @Shizuyori

Ah, i saw that post a while ago, Praise seemed like a good idea, we do have players that don’t use steam, and they would really handy that website you made!

Do i have to register and upload it myself?

…on second thought; that’s obviously a yes

I’m a bit busy with school exams, i’ll try get it up in a couple of days (if late, saturday)

3 Likes

Nice! ok yea i think it would help out some people :slight_smile: and i’d like to help those that struggle get access to your mod too :slight_smile:

[quote=“Hyrule_Symbol, post:53, topic:13725”]
really handy that website you made!
[/quote] Thank-you! :smiley: :christmas_tree:

Any help you may need please feel free to ask/pm and i’ll do my best :slight_smile:

4 Likes

while the Mod development is halted and the Story is going to be overhauled, the character’s we love will still stay with us

(click to zoom in)

this rendering will be the title for the mod when you find it in a website like PraiseDB

the image will get more and more characters as i manage to make them(only complete characters will be added)

i hope we get to see the image packed with characters some day!

7 Likes

Heyho little question for the next update :wink:

Will you add the option for the default_language + l18n function so it will suppport multilanguage :wink:

i want to translate your mod :wink:

3 Likes

Hmm, i never knew there was a thing i had to do in order to make things translatable (besides switching files y’know)

But frankly i have no knowledge on how to add such things, i would love to get some help from you if you don’t mind. Or i’ll ask Drotten if you’re inable of helping or something

Thanks for letting me know and thanks for the offering!

I appreciate the effort you’re putting in all places to make this game more accessible

Edit: also the next update is probably gonna take like… A few months, so we’ll have to figure out a way of doing things

4 Likes

Wiese is a mod translator extraordinaire :slight_smile: !

2 Likes

At the Moment i have asked froggy and yshan what exactly must be added to make it multilingual xD

At the Moment i just know l18n links to the en.json and a new string in the Manifest default_locale : “en”,

edit: ok that is all ^^ there is nothing more needed xD just the i18n links and the new line in the manifest - i have test it with the candlearkmod and changed it :wink:

1 Like

Hello, i have this error. Dont know how to show you with the picture

release-489 (x64)
c++ exception: Error loading “tmc/data/gm/campaigns/ambient_threats/encounters/mandragora_threat/spawn_mandragoras.lua”: …s/encounters/mandragora_threat/spawn_mandragoras.lua:1: attempt to call field ‘get_default_rng’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:

release-489 (x64)
c++ exception: Error loading “tmc/data/gm/campaigns/ambient_threats/encounters/mandragora_threat/spawn_mandragoras.lua”: …s/encounters/mandragora_threat/spawn_mandragoras.lua:1: attempt to call field ‘get_default_rng’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'create_controller’
radiant/modules/common.luac:133: in function ‘create_controller’
…_master/controllers/encounters/script_encounter.luac:3: in function ‘start’
…rvices/server/game_master/controllers/encounter.luac:22: in function ‘start’
…rth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.luac:50: in function ‘_start_encounter’
…rth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.luac:41: in function ‘_trigger_edge’
…rth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.luac:17: in function ‘trigger_next_encounter’
…me_master/controllers/encounters/wait_encounter.luac:11: in function '?'
radiant/modules/common.luac:107: in function 'invoke’
radiant/controllers/timer_controller.luac:34: in function 'fire’
radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.luac:9: in function <radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.luac:9>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.luac:9: in function ‘set_now’
…earth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.luac:133: in function 'fn’
radiant/modules/events.luac:97: in function <radiant/modules/events.luac:96>
radiant/modules/events.luac:96: in function 'trigger’
radiant/modules/events.luac:121: in function '_trigger_gameloop’
radiant/modules/events.luac:150: in function '_update’
radiant/server.luac:19: in function <radiant/server.luac:17>

release-489 (x64)
…_master/controllers/encounters/script_encounter.luac:4: attempt to index local ‘script’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.luac:46: in function <radiant/modules/common.luac:46>
…_master/controllers/encounters/script_encounter.luac:4: in function ‘start’
…rvices/server/game_master/controllers/encounter.luac:22: in function ‘start’
…rth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.luac:50: in function ‘_start_encounter’
…rth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.luac:41: in function ‘_trigger_edge’
…rth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.luac:17: in function ‘trigger_next_encounter’
…me_master/controllers/encounters/wait_encounter.luac:11: in function '?'
radiant/modules/common.luac:107: in function 'invoke’
radiant/controllers/timer_controller.luac:34: in function 'fire’
radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.luac:9: in function <radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.luac:9>
radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.luac:9: in function ‘set_now’
…earth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.luac:133: in function 'fn’
radiant/modules/events.luac:97: in function <radiant/modules/events.luac:96>
radiant/modules/events.luac:96: in function 'trigger’
radiant/modules/events.luac:121: in function '_trigger_gameloop’
radiant/modules/events.luac:150: in function '_update’
radiant/server.luac:19: in function <radiant/server.luac:17>