Soldiers not attacking enemy structures

So when I killed the goblin chief, my soldiers didn’t attack the buildings around it, like they used to. I tried attacking the chests and nothing happened, so my soldiers gave up after a while.

Below is a picture of the soldiers moving away from an attack command as well as the save if you need to reproduce it. I’m not too sure what’s going on, so some help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Picture of them not attacking here

The save file is at this link

Downloaded your save file. when ordering them to atack i got an error message

develop-2940 (x64)…tonehearth/services/server/combat/combat_service.lua:81: attempt to compare boolean with numberstack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:237: in function ‘report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:248: in function <radiant/modules/common.lua:242>
…tonehearth/services/server/combat/combat_service.lua:81: in function ‘battery’
…h/ai/actions/combat/attack_melee_adjacent_action.lua:134: in function ‘fn’
radiant/controllers/nonpersistent_timer.lua:56: in function ‘fire’
radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:82: in function <radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:82>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:82: in function ‘set_now’
…hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:379: in function ‘_on_event_loop’
…hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:37: in function ‘instance’
radiant/modules/events.lua:206: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:200>
radiant/modules/events.lua:200: in function ‘trigger’
radiant/modules/events.lua:269: in function ‘_trigger_gameloop’
radiant/modules/events.lua:320: in function ‘_update’
radiant/server.lua:62: in function <radiant/server.lua:58>

Second attemped after reloading i ordered them to attack something else

develop-2940 (x64)…tonehearth/services/server/combat/combat_service.lua:81: attempt to compare boolean with numberstack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:237: in function ‘report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:248: in function <radiant/modules/common.lua:242>
…tonehearth/services/server/combat/combat_service.lua:81: in function ‘battery’
…h/ai/actions/combat/attack_melee_adjacent_action.lua:134: in function ‘fn’
radiant/controllers/nonpersistent_timer.lua:56: in function ‘fire’
radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:82: in function <radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:82>
radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:82: in function ‘set_now’
…hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:379: in function ‘_on_event_loop’
…hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:37: in function ‘instance’
radiant/modules/events.lua:206: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:200>
radiant/modules/events.lua:200: in function ‘trigger’
radiant/modules/events.lua:269: in function ‘_trigger_gameloop’
radiant/modules/events.lua:320: in function ‘_update’
radiant/server.lua:62: in function <radiant/server.lua:58>

In both cases they did attack the target. The error message appeared right at the moment the first warrior attacked.

in case anyone was wondering it appears to happen with the footmen as well as the knight on there own. They do attack it but do not break it so it seems

Strange. I didn’t get that error message then. I got it a while back while building a structure 2 ingame days ago.

Edit: After messing around a little bit more, these problems happen. Attacking but not destroying another treasure chest, with this error:

develop-2940 (x64)
std::logic_error: 'invalid reference in native get_id’
stack traceback: [C]: ? [C]: in function ‘get_id’ radiant/modules/entities.lua:301: in function ‘get_world_grid_location’ …rth/services/server/build/scaffolding_builder_2d.lua:186: in function ‘_create_builders’ …rth/services/server/build/scaffolding_builder_2d.lua:171: in function ‘_on_project_changed’ …rth/services/server/build/scaffolding_builder_2d.lua:129: in function <…rth/services/server/build/scaffolding_builder_2d.lua:128>
develop-2940 (x64)
@stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:566: (4602712 Fostan Ember) has not yielded after 10 ai spins. Are they in a bad state? Last abort reason: Target out of ranged weapon range or not in sight
stack traceback: radiant/modules/common.lua:237: in function ‘report_traceback’ radiant/modules/common.lua:456: in function ‘verify’ stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:566: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:524> [C]: in function ‘xpcall’ radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function ‘xpcall’ stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:524: in function ‘_thread_main’ stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:249: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246> [C]: in function ‘xpcall’ radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function ‘xpcall’ stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246: in function ‘f’ radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>
develop-2940 (x64)
…tonehearth/services/server/combat/combat_service.lua:81: attempt to compare boolean with number
stack traceback: radiant/modules/common.lua:237: in function ‘report_traceback’ radiant/modules/common.lua:248: in function <radiant/modules/common.lua:242> …tonehearth/services/server/combat/combat_service.lua:81: in function ‘battery’ …h/ai/actions/combat/attack_melee_adjacent_action.lua:134: in function ‘fn’ radiant/controllers/nonpersistent_timer.lua:56: in function ‘fire’ radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:82: in function <radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:82> [C]: in function ‘xpcall’ radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function ‘xpcall’ radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:82: in function ‘set_now’ …hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:379: in function ‘_on_event_loop’ …hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:37: in function ‘instance’ radiant/modules/events.lua:206: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:200> [C]: in function ‘xpcall’ radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function ‘xpcall’ radiant/modules/events.lua:200: in function ‘trigger’ radiant/modules/events.lua:269: in function ‘_trigger_gameloop’ radiant/modules/events.lua:320: in function ‘_update’ radiant/server.lua:62: in function <radiant/server.lua:58>

Also, now it became day 1 of dewmum?

Link to images and save

Kuroshiro : If you have just started with this new build alpha 16 - build 2940.You must destroy all old camp from past build with the console.(Console CTRL+C and select object and type destroy).This is normal when you start with this new build.

Ah ok thanks! But that’s only for the first part. How about the others issues that magically popped up?

Next time all function correctly