Seraphia mountain town+rollercoaster design+sneak peak next project

9 Likes

8 Likes

What’s the stair-like structure at the bottom going to be for?

thats the template design. I am making a lefty in to a righty so i can have the bottom stairs point the other way

1 Like

took me awhile and many failed try’s

BUt i finally think i got a style that i’m happy with

7 Likes

9 Likes

had to do many try’s and rebuilds due to a persistend error which at pop-up liked to infest previous saves as well. But in the end (hopefully) i managed to make a very nice station to go along my train tracks

8 Likes

after placing all crafters inside the trainstation shop i figured the best way to deal with production needs is to make storage close by. But i did not want to have a massive amount of storage area nor huge piles of crates everywhere and in every shop. So how to pull that of you say?

With a massive amount of vaults :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very very cool! I love it!

1 Like

Verry verry impressive work my freind keep it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

For some reason i cannot save this template and somehow my template folder got corrupted. But seeing i would have kept building in the same style that would not really be an issue. What really is an issue that my builders refuse to complete any of the designs. I did learn allot and will start a bit smaller again. Although no longer in a mountain ( food really becomes an issue) it is still gonna be epic so keep tabs on the forum topics for my next design project :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sick dude! Love it! Hey was wondering if you could give off the seed you are working on? Also if you dont mind, if you have any templates could you share them in this website Here?

Thanks, and awesome job!

seed is nothing special, just any random mountain will do. TEmplate file is corrupted as i mentioned

Verry nice :smiley: need more pictures d:

Got it. Sorry missed the part where u the template problem.:smiley:

Instead of making a new topic for these builds that most likely will not make an complete town (just cant seem to do it :frowning: ) I’ll add them to this seeing they are good candidates to make it in the game.

1 Like

Nice railroads you got there =)

1 Like

anew train or rollercoaster station, have not decided what i’m gonna use it for

2 Likes

A modular rollercoaster? :wink:

1 Like

like so huh

1 Like