Random amature voxel making post

Love the darker model. It doesn’t jump out at you as much as the bright one.

Wow, 8BitCrab does wonders. It looks many times better. Try changing the palettes for all your models?

actually, that’s all still @Geokhan’s work, all i did was give pointers on colors :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ok here is everything toned down a bit.

I re-did the fountain and made this instead (saved this time) I am going to make it more stone color before adding it.

wishing_fountain.qb (193.0 KB)

3 Likes

I set it to be made by a Lv. 5 Mason and take 10 stones.

3 Likes

Yeah thats how i understood it :slight_smile:

1 Like

love it :heart_eyes:

amazing, i’m pretty good with pixelart and stuff my self, just don’t have a good reason to spend allot of hours doing it

Well I just updated the mod to 3.7 on http://praisedb.x10.bz it has the toned down colors, added a steel ingot requirement for the bathtub (it does have a metal hand pump), increased bathtub sell value to reflect increase craft cost. and the large fountain made by the mason.

well I am currently in a feast and famine mode. I am either completely swamped or sitting around waiting for something to break or blowup. This has help me pass the down time.

2 Likes

Working on this now, its a grave plot to put the tombstone of a fallen warrior.
it has 2 places to put a brazier or rune stone and a spot in front to put the tombstone.

grave_plot.qb (54.2 KB)

3 Likes

Here are two more variations.

One for the masses

and an archer

1 Like

Made a little catapult, make those nasty Kobold’s think twice… until they realize it just decorative

catapult.qb (843.8 KB)

But when they do it is time to retreat back over the draw bridge.

draw_brigde.qb (32.3 KB)

2 Likes

an a ballista
ballista.qb (843.8 KB)

4 Likes

don’t really feel the ballista, think its more a crossbow on a stick :slight_smile:

Yeah, it’s a roman scorpion at it’s best.

Well this is what it looks like in game, I can change its name to scorpion.

This was what I was trying to recreate

were yall thinking more along this line?

1 Like

Yeah, the thing on the top is a skorpion, I believe. The thing on the bottom is a balista.

I think I will make it a little bigger but here is another attempt at a Ballista. the one in the center. I am thinking about making it a little larger. about half the size of the catapult instead of a quarter.

ballista_2.qb (1.3 MB)

2 Likes

added version 1 of warmachinesandmore.smod to http://praisedb.x10.bz