Random amature voxel making post

Yeah, it’s a roman scorpion at it’s best.

Well this is what it looks like in game, I can change its name to scorpion.

This was what I was trying to recreate

were yall thinking more along this line?

1 Like

Yeah, the thing on the top is a skorpion, I believe. The thing on the bottom is a balista.

I think I will make it a little bigger but here is another attempt at a Ballista. the one in the center. I am thinking about making it a little larger. about half the size of the catapult instead of a quarter.

ballista_2.qb (1.3 MB)

2 Likes

added version 1 of warmachinesandmore.smod to http://praisedb.x10.bz

Looks super cool! The Catapult is huge though…

1 Like

I tried teleporting one of the Hearthlings into the bowl of the catapult for a screenshot, but it would not let me. LOL

you can change to the size of it by adjusting the “render info” in the catapult_ghost_json

1 Like

Here I made some wall turret observation post.

1 Like

trying to make a tanning rack for the trapper. some thing to put out there in the big red box.

trying to decide what color to make the hide, brown or a greyish white. I made this from a google image.

cant you use the leather from in game?

yeah I could do that. that should be relatively easy

ok taking your suggestion I redid it to look like this.

2 Likes

looks awesome!!! :relaxed:

Look at skyrim’s tanning racks on google, they use less strings (if any) and look all the better for it, imho.

1 Like

@8BitCrab since you are making wizards and stuff I thought I would design a staff. But then it turn into a talisman and finally became a mace. I think
earth_mace.qb (45.2 KB)

the symbol is the alchemist symbol for earth. the base is the + symbol for the elements
base on a google image for alchemist symbol.

You can use this to make a better one or to give you some ideas.

here is that google picture.

3 Likes

here is a wooden telescope I made.

wooden_telescope.qb (112.0 KB)

3 Likes

i really like this one, the shaping and colors are really good. it might even be my favorite model you’ve made!

1 Like

I think that the problem is that its dark in this tent and I tend to make the models brighter so I can see them. Once I get back home I should have a better setup.

1 Like

Yep, this one is really good.

Here is a bronze alarm bell, to signal danger or call everyone in for dinner.

5 Likes