Possible Hospital Idea?

I was thinking that there could be a zone reserved as hospital where you can put down beds and injured Hearthlings will automatically go to those beds to get healed by a herbalist. I think it would be a interesting idea and just want to share it and see everyone’s opinion.

9 Likes

Honestly I agree 100%

Maybe have a system sort of like rimworld where you can set a bed as either a medical, regular, or prison bed (except probably not prison, one would hope) I’ve usually just been setting my militia’s beds close to where my herbalist is set up, but its a little annoying when a regular citizen gets injured and my herbalist has to wander back and forth across nearly the entire city sometimes.

2 Likes

iow, function zones. which is current not in the engine at all. Would take some effort to put the framework in.

but yeah, it would be useful for a lot of things other than just hospital, by superimposing upon the “basic” functions of furnitures and other things if located in a zone.

I vote for it (or a system with equivalent function)!

2 Likes

http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/assign-bed-owner-as-wounded/23354

Similar suggestion, good idea either way.

3 Likes

I Agree. Mabye even have it so that herbalist can be assigned to certain beds to heal.

2 Likes