Pandemic's Art and Modding Corner! Bringing Pretty Back since 2017!

UPDATE:

I’ve kept on working on the mines, gonna continue to until I get bored!

Added The Goblin Thief (Of course) some details like the stockpile and pickaxes… oh yeah and the Undead Infestation.

13 Likes

i love it! looking forward to the completed product :smile:

I love how you added that as an afterthought. Makes it sound so casual.

4 Likes

Omg, we need to update there all of @Pandemic’s renders and @Goldmetal’s drawings and @Hyrule_Symbol’s art. :smiley:

9 Likes

If I have time this weekend I’ll put them on steam -.- No yelling at me if I forget!

6 Likes

UPDATE:

SO, I finished the Mine. This blerb will be much more to the point than past ones meaning less fun jokes and tomfoolery

I love this one! I thought the ground being brown, the skeletons being tinted brown and all the wood would kill this one but thanks to the lighting that’s not the case! Though I haven’t got the knowledge of shading with blues that I do with EVERY other color so there’s on minor grain through out but I think it turn out great.

Also we breezed through 600 replies! We’re also at 60 likes on Post 1! Along with being around the 8th or 9th most visited on the Discourse, in terms of views and replies! Blows my mind! I did count… I got bored yesterday.

Along with that I’ve decided to get myself addicted to Forsaken Isle… Blame @SteveAdamo for introducing me to it through his Youtube -.-. I also got a new job which starts in literally 30 minutes so I must go! Let me know what you think!

20 Likes

amazing, absolutely amazing!

3 Likes

I find this goblin really brave… And I kind of pity him :smiley:

3 Likes

Unlike the people of the world, the undead don’t really know he’s harmless :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

As usual awesome work.

gorgeous … brilliant … stellar … rummages for additional praise

you sir, are a true maestro! :smile: :clap:

apologies my good man… but in my defense, the game is ridiculously addictive! :smile:

3 Likes

That’s the problem xD

which is why i fear to purchase it myself, i will wait and see…

Love this one also. All the shades of brown and grey make this one have a really great atmosphere.

UPDATE:

We got a 3rd Patreon Supporter :smiley: !! Tama’at Studio joined the ranks of Patreon supporters yesterday while I was at work so YAY! Name will be added to the Supporter List in Post 1 (If you have discourse and would like the name exchanged pm me!)

That being said, onto more awesome news! I’ll be making some renders Patreon Exclusive. Which won’t be happening all to often but the people who help me out in anyway deserve some love :stuck_out_tongue: . If you want to see them you’ll need to join my patreon campaign.

The next render will be Public. No worries, Gonna shift pace to a peaceful sunny scene this time around. Thanks again to Tama’at Studio for supporting my works, and I hope to have something for you guys soon!

10 Likes

love the rails. :heart:
Great work

ugh! wallet, why do you always have to be empty!

5 Likes

Don’t worry I won’t do exclusives often :slight_smile:

2 Likes

but that still means you will :wink:

and thats not the real reason why im sad, i just would love to be able to support you and your awesome work

2 Likes

UPDATE:

So, I’ll be doing 2 renders at the same time. Sadly I must report my laptop is having issues with the Stage Project I teased earlier so it’ll have to be postponed till I get a new PC. I’m gonna be doing a Harvest Moon NES Render in the Stonehearth style. I’ll be taking the farm area in the game and making it look like someone made it in Stonehearth, the other is this one!

So this is the Goblin Thief’s Hideout (The one who manages to be everywhere whenever something is happening). As I have mentioned before my plan is to have the world file to a series on locations for a animated series, decided I really like the Goblin Thief being the main character. Alot of funny situations and gobliny things I can do :stuck_out_tongue: .

As you can see he doesn’t have a camp with other goblins, He just does his own thing, he’s a little different. I plan to have somethings he stole around his tent like the crate from the market, the boat (Don’t ask me how he managed to move it.) and various other random things. I’m thinking of cutting the middle tree on the bottom elevation to put a wolf cage there, I like the idea so I probably will.

14 Likes