Pandemic's Art and Modding Corner! Bringing Pretty Back since 2017!

Or an automated mail box. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ahemif you check pandemics facebook page you’ll get a bit better of a picture of this thing… ahem

2 Likes

OR you can wait till after this important message.

UPDATE!!!

SO, the Winter image is done! Here’s how it turned out:

I loved working on this one. It had a lot of new things to do and it’s just overall awesome! Goblin Thief and Graves (#Yayforeasiernames) are having a snowball fight. That’s just awesome, sadly the Goblin needs to learn snowballs and archers mix really well. I just generally really like this one :smile:

ORIGINAL PIECE:

Now it’s not done yet but it’ll give a better picture :wink: :wink:

I’ve gotten alot further than this but I figured it’s a start :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Remember this will be the last you see of the original piece. If you want more updates, follow the facebook page, DeviantArt or Patreon.

13 Likes

I love the winter render…and the Buckbuck on Pandemic Knight’s head is awesome.

What the heck is that? o.O

It’s a turret from Boom Beach. Has the boxy mech look with the slit in it.

The bigger question about @Pandemic’s creation is, does it have integrated V.A.T.S.?

1 Like

Sadly you need a Recon Scope :wink:

2 Likes

Man. I havent been doing much lately.

So, I do have a current project. It’s wont be released for a bit but I’ll be back on regular renders soon! I wanna do a forest mob render, a desert city render and a Rayya’s Children Render but idk when I’ll be doing those.

I’m gonna be rigging up the Golem in Blender Tomorrow as well as the Mage etc. I really wanna do a Forest Render so it’ll happen :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

[quote=“Pandemic, post:1131, topic:5176”]
So, I do have a current project. It’s wont be released for a bit but I’ll be back on regular renders soon!
[/quote]hmm… color me intrigued!

[quote=“Pandemic, post:1131, topic:5176”]
I wanna do a forest mob render, a desert city render and a Rayya’s Children Render but idk when I’ll be doing those.
[/quote]those all sound awesome :thumbsup:

the golem using an ent as a club…? :wink:

1 Like

Only if I have time and a place for him.I have no idea on how large he’s supposed to be, just a lot of unknowns for the Ent yet

3 Likes

he was shown off during the monster stream, and so was his .json file showing his scale…

but that might be a pain to search through the stream to find where it was shown off…

2 Likes

ent: “scale”: 0.5
entling and mage have no scale^^

-> all infos and qbs included in alpha13 :wink:

1 Like

i saw that, but i didnt think 0.5 was the same size as shown on the stream…

then again, i guess it could have changed since then…

1 Like

I didn’t see it 0.o[quote=“Wiese2007, post:1135, topic:5176”]
-> all infos and qbs included in alpha13 :wink:
[/quote]

I knew about this, which is the whole reason the forest mob one is happening XD

We’ll see if I can make it work

3 Likes

UPDATE:

I’ve been invited into the SkySaga Alpha 6 Test. I’m looking for people to play with I have no idea on what the game is gonna be like outside of artstyle and basic gameplay functions. IF you have Skysaga, would love to have someone to play with!

well i have it, but it doesnt run on my computer… :expressionless:

Steve made a thread for sky saga a while back,

2 Likes

hey there @Pandemic! as @8BitCrab mentioned, I do have SkySaga, but I haven’t played in a few weeks as my interest waned a bit (with no one to adventure with!) …

let me know when you would like to play and I can certainly hop on with ya - and give you some goodies that have been piling up in my chests at home… :blush:

2 Likes

Well they just updated and wiped the data so I’m not sure you’ll have a bunch of stuff anymore XD

3 Likes

hahaha… yeah, I just noticed that on Twitter… grumble grumble

so, perhaps we can band together and go get some new goodies! :smile:

4 Likes

if this update fixes the crashes for me i wouldn’t mind joining you guys in those adventures…

1 Like