Nothing brings Stonehearth's denizens together like the warmth of a green fire

13 Likes

you used to be able to uproot those firepits

shame you cant claim them as your own anymore

2 Likes

why on earth would you want a fire pit made from human skulls that burns with a green voodoo flame? i mean… i may or may not also want to be able to get these firepits for myself, but thats beside the point :wink:

not to mention it releases toxic gasses and makes your footmen go crazy and attack everything on sight…

3 Likes

To spend this beatiful night and this delightful warm firepit with your green friend I guess.

1 Like

Around a fire like that, we’re all green. It really brings out your inner green-ness… :smiley:

1 Like

The green Campfire is so awesome, that my Soldier likes more to be friend with the enemy as fight them :smiley:

But on the other side… nowhere it is as safe as at home… my home…

who has the next Green Camp story? ^^

6 Likes

4 Likes

You deserve a cookie for such an awesome screenshot! :smiley:

3 Likes

Ooh! Pick me, pick me! I have one too!

They’re such close friends that the goblins even let my Hearthlings sit on their laps!

For the story behind the image, the goblin camp was just outside my town walls. A giant wolf game to my town, and the goblin chief brought his soldiers with him into my town to help me fight the wolf. Then they stayed and made themselves at home.

8 Likes

Nice, Goblins and Hearthling sit in friendship together and have a “We slayen that wolf” party.

We need a diplomancy part for this game :slightly_smiling:

4 Likes

Nice screenshot, nice story, great relationship, but lacking skulls and a healthy green hue, so sorry, I don’t think you qualify for the cookie… :stuck_out_tongue:

Which brings up an interesting idea: When you actually pay off the goblin chief, they should not only not-attack you, it would be nice if they actually came over to help defend your village from external invaders.

4 Likes

You could always just replace/rename the skull firepit files and put them in the decoration/firepit folder.
The green fire effect can be called by inputting the effect text found in the skull_firepit.json into the respective spot in the firepit. json.

Sorry it’s not a story, but I think everyone should have a skull firepit of their own.

4 Likes

I got a new one :slightly_smiling:
Nothing let feel you better the beauty of nature, as camping with your friends in the woods

3 Likes

I also experienced this in my town of Pillockville. Here:

3 Likes