My Fan Arts For This Game ( Non - Colored Cause I Suck At It )

i rather like that look actually…

[quote=“Teleros, post:20, topic:13061”]
someone else to come along & colour them in
[/quote]you saying that made me think of these being in a coloring book…

A webcomic forum I used to visit often had the members colouring a bunch of the webcomic’s line-art, or each other’s. Not hard so long as you’ve something more complex than MS Paint :wink: .

2 Likes

heh… heh… thats about all i got… :disappointed::sob:

Hahaha! I’m so happy you like it. What Fire Emblem games have you played? :slight_smile:

Thank you very much again. I’m still thinking what I am gonna draw next.

I will tidy it up if someone is willing to color it. He/She can send me a PM ( is there a PM in this forum? ) or quote my name to get my attention and I will send him/her a more cleaner one.

NOTE: Retitled thread name.

yep. though they’re called “messages” here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This is very cool! Awesome work!

17 Likes

nice! i’ve always loved scythes, and big capes :heart_eyes:

[quote=“Eckitera, post:24, topic:13061, full:true”]I will tidy it up if someone is willing to color it. He/She can send me a PM ( is there a PM in this forum? ) or quote my name to get my attention and I will send him/her a more cleaner one.
[/quote]
I can hardly claim to be much of an artist, but it might be fun to give it a go sometimes. Why not just clean it up & let everyone who wants to try do so?

15 Likes

I can’t quote since I am replying through my phone.

@8BitCrab. - It’s actually the tail of the long jacket, not a cape. LOL!

@Teleros - So… you want to try coloring it?

oh dear! im sorry about that mistake :flushed:

Reminds me of a certain alchemist who was totally not short

2 Likes

Could give it a go :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

Which one would you like to start with?

I really like what you’re creating! They really feel more alive than most of my drawings.

Maybe we could so some sort of colab?

You can draw some sketches (since your stuff feels more alive) and i can line and color it?

1 Like

Stop trying to get out of doing the LMG!!!

Sure, why not? I did see some of your drawings and it’s quite good ( since you colored it ).

LMG?

15 Likes

Great!

And btw, gudging by your creations, it seems like you’d be better then me in coloring stuff

Sorry, but I seriously suck at coloring.