Mountain (game)

Not sure what other people think but in the words of TotalBiscuit “Mountain is not a game”

Here is the link to the video

Jump to the 55 minute mark unless you want to see the whole thing.

Well no… That is also quite much written in the description
I also said that.

… Two times

Yes yes, i know that i just figured i would add that so people are informed. :wink:

Sorry for dubble posting but i cant edit my post for osme reason.

Anyway, i would recommend to watch until the 58 minute mark so you get a good grasp on what he wants it to be sorted as.

And back on topic we go!

It is insane that some people define it as a game like here is the features:

• no controls - automatic save
  • audio on/off switch
  • time moves forward
  • things grow and things die
  • nature expresses itself

But i will say that the money i used on buying the game has been earned. I used like half an hour laughing while, before and after i bought it :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve moved this over here just to keep the thread on early access as tidy and as contained as possible.

Well done, sir! Feel free to delete the posts in that thread!

Oh yes i think we derailed it a little :frowning: oops

wait… what? is anyone else having issues editing their own posts?

Now look what you made him do @thorbjorn42gbf!!

As i was saying, i can really recomend watching the 3 minutes that i recomended. it a good ieda in general if you are into things like Mountain.

It was only a temporary thing! No need to hit the panic alarm! But it has happened before on occasion.

It might be that i try and edit it to quickly thoighe so discourse dose not have time to proses it before im there trying to poke at it. I also was unable to post my other post for about 10 seconds before being able to post it.

I should probably learn to be more patient but i did not want to lose my train of thoughts

1 Like

I just watched it and i have quite the same opinion. Mountain isn’t a game and not really. But i will say that the developer(s?) are quite clear about the lack of gameplay in opposition to a few other games on steam.

I know that feeling way too well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree, that is why his idea about a separate category for it on steam is a idea i suport even if i am not into that type of things… RPG is a bit if a catastrophic sorting.

1 Like