[MOD] Stonehearth Cafe (Cooking And Farming Expansion) Discontinued

You really have too much free time. :smiley:

nope at next week im back at work -.-

Hast auch lange genug im Urlaub gegammelt. :smiley: Ich hatte das letzte Mal im Oktober Urlaub.

1 Like

Well that well makes my well completely defunct… damn

2 Likes

Hello Froggy,

May I mix your cook mod with other mod and post it here or at the forum?

Now I mix it with miner mod :smile:

Having a problem with this mod, every time I try to give my farmer a cook’s spoon I get this:

It keeps scrolling and scrolling, have to close program or it goes Boom

can you click on the two erros for more info? when you click it on the right side opens an extra window - please screenshot of this?`and have you other mods active?

interessting i get the same issue now? … and its spawns lots of spoons around the citizen -.-

Yeah, I broke the upload earlier while playing around with growth scripts. :weary: (or an update broke it… I don’t remember playing with the cook controller)

I’ll update the link now. Please redownload.

You may have to start a new game due to caching

5 Likes

now it works again :wink: new game not neccesary :smiley:

1 Like

And now everything works for me aswell! @Froggy: you are the best. :chicken:

2 Likes

Is it possible to link the water fetching to the cook? I mean it be nice to be able to “maintain” a certain number of berry juices in stockpile but can’t really since well has to be clicked on or harvested for each bucket.

2 Likes

i get in the last time oftens some issues with the growthcheck?

at the moment with the carrots and the potatos - after remove of the field and reset it works for a while ^^

1 Like

I think a perfect compliment / addition to this mod would be a brewery!! Hearthlings love ale! :dizzy_face:

5 Likes

“In theory, you can ferment berries, right?”

5 Likes

This would include drunken behavior and animations right?

4 Likes

let me guess and you want to be the live object for motion capturing :wink:

2 Likes

Nope i am not a big drinker :slight_smile:

(Though i can role play some very cartoon like drunkness)

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s a bug or if it’s my fault. I don’t get any option to build the workshop. I promoted a level 3 farmer to a cook - but in the inhabitants window i can only change the profession but not build the cooking stove. Tried it with Alpha 8 205 and with alpha 8 2193. Thanks for your great work :smile:

Pls help :blush:

Does the ghost place okay? (The transparent model) If so then you are probably lacking the 2 stone required to build it.

I don’t even get the option to build it. Not in the inhabitants window nor on the cook itself. I have more than two stone in my storage :frowning:

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-26284796/Cook.jpg.html

ADDITION: Looks like there is a problem with my farmer level - it’s only level 2 but i can promote to cook - i’ll try to level it up to 3 an then promote again

thanks for your help an patience :smile: i’ve reached my maximum postlimit ^^

ADDITION 2: For me it works now after complete uninstalling - now: version 2193, with german location