[MOD] Stonehearth Cafe (Cooking And Farming Expansion) Discontinued

try the newest version this issue shouldnt be exist anymore

Where can i get it :open_mouth: i dont seem to find it :open_mouth:

direct in the first thread ^^ under the picture

Thanks mate :smiley: Really Aprriciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

CafƩ should now be compatible with A18 latest.

Iā€™m extremely busy getting ready for Pax and after losing 6 hours due to a power outage, and then spending 3 hours chasing a bug that I later discovered only exists in microworld - I was ready to throw my computer out of the window -.-

And so Iā€™ve only done minimal testing for now - any bug reports are appreciated.

4 Likes

long live @froggy !!!

3 Likes

Hey Froggy thanks for keeping this mod alive for all the updates through the Alphaā€¦

On a side note:

Who do we have to pay and/or kill to ensure all this makes it into the full game?

:grin:

Seriously I would be really ā€œmiffedā€ if some how all this hard work didnā€™t appear in the full gameā€¦are there any plans to add this content?

2 Likes

:tada::boom::dizzy: Thank you so much

1 Like

Yaks wont eat their food in my game. They just stand above it as a hungry cluster.
Also pig feed doesnt get placed.
Anyone else having those issues?

1 Like

Are you going to be at PAX Seattle???

I might see you there :smiley:

Bug Report

Game ver.: A18 dev-3116

Category not showing correctly.

1 Like

These have both been fixed now, thank you for the feedback.

6 Likes

I really like this mod but somethings iā€™m a bit confused about is how do you actually get good amounts of water.
I made a well but harvesting it only gives 1 water and they will never auto harvest it from what i seen. Sometimes when they really really need a drink yes but other than that i donā€™t see any more of that.

The cook has a rice recipe that requires 1 water and i would guess there must be some other way than harvesting the well 1 time for each recipe to be cooked or for cook to go and auto use the well for water?
I pretty much seen these icons of thirst over my hearthlings forever until i recently started making berry juice which is kinda hard to make for everyone :slight_smile:

Feels like iā€™m either missing a better way to get water or is it this way atm?
Really donā€™t wanna add 20 wells and harvest them all over and over because it looks really bad with 20 wells.

Also noticed that the icon for the water above hearthlings are not in correct scale or something because it looks squished together.

Great mod just curious what iā€™m missing with the drinking and if the icon can get updated to look better.
Thanks for the great content expansion!

1 Like

Banto, I usually add 5 wells, you can use the Harvest command like with Trees to harvest all of the wells at the same time, instead of clicking each well individually. I usually put the wells next to my Berry Bushes, and any time the berrys are ready to harvest I select the wells too. Keeps my Hearthlings well hydrated.

1 Like

Good thing tho i wish there was a more realistic automatic way for them to collect this.
Maybe i just have to make my very own water plant and fill it with them inside :smile:

1 Like

also the berries are drinking_containers :wink: and if you have still issues there is the brewerymod xD

1 Like

Hi Banto, thanks for the feedback - itā€™s always welcome.

The way drinking currently works (and if it doesnā€™t, please let me know as itā€™s a bug)

The well produces one bucket of water, which can be used in recipes*

The bucket contains 10 portions of drinking water which can hydrate 10 hearthlings.
*Berry juice recipe contains 10 portions of berry juice which can hydrate 10 hearthlings.
Normal berries and prickly pears can be ā€˜eatenā€™ for 1 portion of juice which can hydrate one hearthling.

Iā€™ll take another look at the thirsty thought bubble, although I canā€™t see anything wrong after a quick glance. Itā€™s an exact replica of the hungry thought bubble.

Iā€™m the thirst to admit (get it? bwuahaha) the drinking concept still needs a little work. Unfortunately Iā€™m limited by game mechanics at the moment. The good news is that I managed to chat with Yang while I was at Pax, and hopefully the mechanic will be in eventually.

6 Likes

And i have seen you! In both Interviews :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello @Froggy ! I just released a compatibility patch between Better Stockpile 0.18.2 and Stonehearth Cafe 1.7!

http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/mod-better-stockpiles/21449

During the making of this patch, I noticed some bugs in this version of cookmod:

• The Well, Scarecrow and Wind Sail are missing the ā€œstockpile_decorationā€ tag.
  • The Fancy Cook Outfit is missing the ā€œstockpile_equipmentā€ tag.
  • The Fisherman Rod is missing the ā€œstockpile_toolā€ tag.
  • The Berries and Prickly Pears are stored in both ā€œRaw Foodā€ and ā€œDrinkā€ filters. I think each item should be stored in only one category.
  • The Potato looks like a raw food basket and have servings, but behaves like a cooking ingredient. Is it normal?

Hope this report will help you. You made a really great mod!

5 Likes

Is this mod updated to current alpha release? I get this error before starting game: