[MOD] Stonehearth Cafe (Cooking And Farming Expansion) Discontinued

Hmmm perhaps i can change lomc so that the Chefhead will show at a later lvl… Must look into it xD But at the Moment i have multiple tasks that i must acomplish First xD

2 Likes

Yeah, my biggest problem at the moment is berries. I want to make a lot of the stuff! However, I don’t think its registering any of my strawberries, or blue berries, or any berries as berries. Is there a plant that grows “berries” ?

I have also notice the Jerky issue as @Doctor_Neth pointed out. I am using the better_stockpile mod and was not sure if it was causing the issue as I also have the issue of Hearthling (spinning) when they try to eat lootable jerky. I have to manually destroy the jerky for them to search out alternative food.

edit:
I was not sure what other mods @Doctor_Neth was using. I have looked inside the better_stockpile mod but I can not see where it would change anything. as @Froggy pointed out when having to make adjustment to the cookmod, the continued evolution of the game is an ongoing issue with filters

I absolutely enjoy the content that the modding community is putting forth and I am a avid modiholic.

1 Like

That should be all of the filter issues fixed.

I also added a new filter called “Quest Items” which the queen bee’s now go in to.

Fixed the Jerky issue.

Honey, potatoes and water are now cooking ingredients, and shouldn’t be eaten, or attempted to be eaten.

Nothing much extra added, as even though I’m still working on adding stuff, I wanted to push this release due to the horribly broken stockpile filters and AI spinning issues.

Just a quick reminder: Unless what you are trying to create has this cafe icon. It wasn’t added by the CAFE mod and I cannot rectify the issue :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I dont know if you saw my most recent post about the prices suck can you look at it and tell me what you think.

Sorry about any confusion I may have caused. I was talking about two different issues and one was not connected to this Mod. Sometimes my thoughts run together.:dizzy_face:

1 Like

Just a Question is there some way to set a action that the water from the Well can be autocollected, having to always click on it to collected the water to have a steady income of water is a pain.
And great Mod Froggy.

1 Like

You can drag the harvest tool over them to do it. I usually place 3 or 4 close together and get them all in one swoop.

1 Like

Ah thx, great to know Geokhan. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve also significantly reduced the recharge rate of filling the well bucket. (10 minutes instead of an hour) so it should be less annoying.

I’ll look in to the auto harvest thing - but I’m not optimistic as there is no similar feature currently in the game that I can modify.

3 Likes

hmm… perhaps the farming/crop stuff? as the farmers auto harvest, but maybe thats just something in their AI… i probably should stop “thinking out loud” now…

2 Likes

Auto harvest doesn’t take place on renewable crops though, such as a berry bush (Which is effectively what the well is… a giant stone berry bush that drops water buckets instead of berries).

Hmmm. Even then you’d need a harvest when required, and not when ‘ready’, else you’d end up with stockpiles and stockpiles full of water.

Programmatically, its more than possible. But I try to avoid lua because it hurts my head.

2 Likes

Some other feedback: it’s pointless to make foods which use flour unlockable before flour itself. Also, the pottage recipe doesn’t recognize wheat.

1 Like

It’s an oversight from when I implemented flour. When Radiant implemented their version, I changed the recipes to use theirs, but obviously didn’t update the level requirements.

Thanks for letting me know! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Also, same goes for those requiring a stone oven.

1 Like

Also, berry juice and berry wine recipes don’t recognize water buckets, whilst boiled rice works fine.

All fixed and uploaded. Thanks for the feedback.

Recent changes to filters broke the berry juice and wine as they were using materials, instead of uri’s. I’ll just stick to uri’s as they tend not to break with updates.

5 Likes

Pottage’s wheat is broken too.

Done and uploaded. Hmm, didn’t realise how badly broken the last two alpha updates made this mod.

This is all very helpful - as I am away with work I can only really react to bug submissions, rather than spend time performing in depth testing. Thanks again!

5 Likes

I know you’ve heard it a few times…but just wanted to say thanks for doing this on top of all the other work you’re doing.

This mod for me adds so much and greatly increases enjoyment of the game.

I know you’re chasing your tail trying to keep up with the updates…just wanted to let you know…really appreciate you constantly updating the mod.

I’ve actually reached the point where i cant play this game without it…even with broken filters and the like.

they better incorporate some of this stuff into the full release or ill be very…

hmm…

verklempt?

:grin:

(#) FroggyForFullRelease

8 Likes