[MOD] Stonehearth Cafe (Cooking And Farming Expansion) Discontinued

Yang and I were talking about the possibility of using class specific observers on object to get them auto harvestable, might be possible with the new component system. Been a bit busy to test myself though.

Kanpai :sake:
Avairian

4 Likes

How do i get bees to build the apiaries ?

A questline will pop up, starting with you hearing some buzzing - a big tree with an arrow pointing to it will appear with the quest

do i need to start a neew world for it to pop up ?

hey there @jacob.nordvall, welcome to the discourse :smile:

iā€™m pretty sure you do, in fact, i would suggest always creating a new world when you use mods, as using an old one can cause problems.

3 Likes

@jacob.nordvall I needed to start a new world for the bee-questline to start. In my old world I have no bees but all the other stuff works fine :slight_smile:

Hi there,
First of all, great mod so far! Iā€™ve only had one issue, that being:
My hearthlings try to eat the honey from the stockpile, but for some reason canā€™t eat it directly. I guess it needs to be in a cooked food instead of raw? But if itā€™s in front of other food in the stockpile they go for the honey and stand around it hungry. Iā€™ve resolved this by pressing ā€˜defendā€™ and making them run away from it and then pressing it again so they move and go for other food, but itā€™s still an issue.
Iā€™m not sure if anyone else has mentioned it, or if I should be putting the honey somewhere specific to fix this?

Hi,

Maybe a silly question but does this mod also work with Alpha 15?

1 Like

I have no idea to be honest. Unfortunately Im away with work and unable to test.

@Kat Thanks for letting me know, iā€™ll take a look when I can. It was designed as a cooking ingredient, do they shouldnt try to eat it on its own

3 Likes

i tried it for a short time yesterday on latest branch. experienced no issues except one:
you cant craft any signs but the cook sign. it looks like the mod replaced the plain wooden sign with the cook sign. that means you cant craft any other signs now, because the plain one is required but not avaible for crafting.

5 Likes

good to know, will play this mod for the extra farming options. Think that will look real nice in town

producing plain signs in advance with the vanilla game, saving, exiting, activate mod, save game works like a charm and has plain signs in storage. i donā€™t know if you can load mod savegames with a vanilla version when you have built modstuff like a windmill. didnā€™t have time to build that yet.

1 Like

This mod doesnā€™t seem to be working, atm. It was working fine just the other day, too. =( Canā€™t seem to build any of the new crops. o_O

Iā€™ll take a look after work, and fix it. Thanks for letting me know! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

All right, thanks! =)

Also, I seem to be having difficulty with the distiller. No one will build it when I place it down. Ingredients from your mod, when you hover over them with your mouse cursor, the box that would usually show up with the itemā€™s name, is just black. Other than that, everything else seems to be working fine lols

suggestion for the well:
make it so, that the cook automaticly ā€œharvestsā€ the well(s) for water if he needs it for a recipe thatā€™s going to be crafted. manually clicking through the wells is kind of annyoing.
or maybe if the well is filled with another bucket of water, perhaps auto harvested by a worker.
would that be possible?

1 Like

Hi i am wondering if anyone knows how to get the sedated queenbee? please tell me i love this mod and i will rate this mod 100000000 out of 10

When your town reaches a threshold value, a quest will begin. This quest will spawn a beehive (in a tree) which can be interacted with and will produce a queen.

Iā€™m going to update the mod now as there is an issue with the honey ingredient kindly pointed out by @Geokhan and @Kat

3 Likes

Thanks a lot that was quick too

Should now work properly with Alpha 15. Download links updated :slight_smile:

Fixed issue where hearthlings would try and eat honey, and then throw a fit
Fixed issues where resources were not displaying correctly in recipe list
Fixed issue where apiary was not placing properly.
Removed Cook sign as it has been implemented by Radiant

@Deathbysnusnu I donā€™t think your issue was related to my mod. They work fine for me.

@Seraphic Iā€™ll certainly look in to the well idea.

3 Likes