[MOD] Stonehearth Cafe (Cooking And Farming Expansion) Discontinued

Loving the mod, thank you for all the additional goodies!

One problem i’ve noticed, however, is it seems your Yak model isn’t centered on it’s axis properly, causing it to graphically jump around/glitch when it turns.

Temporarily removed auto drink from well until I resolve krbrownings crash issue

Fixed the Yak axis issue. Thanks for the report!

3 Likes

Thanks for fixing the yak axis issue!

Btw, one other thing. I’m not sure but it appears like it may be caused by the mod, as i didn’t have this issue until i enabled it. Animals wander outside of their pens frequently now, they’ll end up in houses or kitchens or wherever. Specifically seeing it with the yak and the sheep (i don’t have any pigs yet but they may do it too.) The chickens seem unaffected. Prior to enabling the mod, the sheep stayed in their pen. It reminds me of how animals used to act prior to the fix that was put it to keep them from wandering much this past alpha. I was wondering if you might have overwrote that fix in your code.

Agree. It depends on the country (in germany for example the rain is enough to water all plants) and it should be in the game’s forest area. In the desert, watering seems logical.

I think I see the problem.

Animals behave as intended until hungry. Because Sheep and Yaks share the same food, a Yak or Sheep will leave their respective pens and travel to the others pen to try and eat their food.

This is probably the cause of the behaviour you are seeing. (other than adding the additional pastures, there is no modification to the original code)

Should be easy enough to fix. I’ll just create “Yak food”.

4 Likes

Hello here, I’m happy to announce that Better Stockpile is now compatible with Stonehearth Cafe!

Just a note to @Froggy : when you add your two filters to the stockpiles, you also override some data from the main categories.

For example, this code:

{
   "stockpile": {
      "food_and_drink": {
         "display_name": "i18n(stonehearth:ui.game.zones_mode.stockpile.filters.food_and_drink)",
         "filter": "food_and_drink",
         "ordinal": 5,
         "categories": {
            "drink_container": {
               "ordinal": 4,
               "display_name": "i18n(cookmod:ui.game.zones_mode.stockpile.filters.tooltip_drink_containers)",
               "icon": "/cookmod/ui/game/modes/zones_mode/stockpile/images/taxonomy/drink.png",
               "filter": "drink_container"
            }
         }
      },
}

Should be like this:

{
   "stockpile": {
      "food_and_drink": {
         "categories": {
            "drink_container": {
               "ordinal": 4,
               "display_name": "i18n(cookmod:ui.game.zones_mode.stockpile.filters.tooltip_drink_containers)",
               "icon": "/cookmod/ui/game/modes/zones_mode/stockpile/images/taxonomy/drink.png",
               "filter": "drink_container"
            }
         }
      },
}

This should ensure better compatibility with mods like Better Stockpiles. For now, because Cafe change the ordinals, the categories are a little messed up ^^"

2 Likes

Agreed.

Lazy copy pasting on my part. I’ve updated the version on my box, which I’ll push later.

6 Likes

So far the Cookmod is holding up to Alpha 17, 3002

I still have 2 issues with the mod.

1. On hard mode when I turtle hard, I often do not get the quest to chop that big tree down. I also do not get the goblin campaign until I open my boarders up so I think scenario look for paths back to your camp. I think the scenario check/trigger once and if it does not find a suitable path to your village then it never checks again. I saw where you can manually trigger scenarios from the command console by I still have not researched how to launch this one.

2. The stone well .png is not displaying in the place item menu. Its still selectable and I am able to place it.

one good thing the exploding yak fur error is not showing up in the 3002 build yet.

1 Like

Fixed the Stone Well icon issue - I broke it when I tried to make it so that Hearhlings could drink directly from the well.

The issue with the tree is definitely a game master service path finding issue. As it’s wealth based you can use add_gold 3500 in the console to test.

3 Likes

I am not sure if it is just me but since I have gone back to this mod from a while ago today, my game crashes without an error notification. It doesnt seem to like building from what i can tell and if i click random places it just closes the game completely.

1 Like

I havent had any crash issues. If you upload your stonehearth.log I should be able to confirm whether or not it is.

hmm thats strange then. its the last couple >.>

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BykeE2Q7nKK0MkNXbWNtWkduWVk

it depends when you went back to this mod, as i’ve seen a couple crash reports saying that clicking in 3002-3008 seems to be crashing the game, without any mods present…

2 Likes

I redownloaded this mod yesterday XD, i might try reinstalling the game and then put the mod in again and see if it makes any diference and post here. but i had never had any crashing this frequent in the 133 hours i have played.

Ahh i noticed in the latest updated to develop 3010 it says fix for crash to desktop when using build editor. maybe this will fix the issue. Will let you know after i have reinstalled as i uninstalled before seeing this lol.

1 Like

Okay please ignore my original post. I apologize for that XD I didnt realize there was a crashing issue with building mode until the fix lol. sorry for the worry @Froggy

3 Likes

Actually I have noticed one thing. This mod and the created of the brewery mod both have rice so there is two “rice” when you select what crop you want to grow, havent found out yet if this would affect recipes if it would have to be a SPECIFIC one of the two XD

that i can explain ^^ the brewerymod had his own rice because its not allowed to take stuff from other mods :wink: and i dont know what @Kurohito has agreed with froggy so i havent changed this xD also so its possible to use the brewerymod without the cookmod :wink: normally both rice should work with the recipes xD

ahh kk nice thank you XD

no problem, everytime again my lady :smiley:

1 Like