[MOD] Locks of Many Colours:Version 4 now available! [A16]

if its ok i will upload it to github - so that we not send all again after a little change :wink:

2 Likes

i was having trouble coming up with new male hairstyles, so i just made female ones… :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m taking a step back for a few days - forgot to register for my classes for next semester, so I’m scrambling to take care of that in time; also took the few small failures rather badly, so need to recover from the burn out effect of that. I’m sorry >.<

3 Likes

No Prob ^^ Recover yourself we will hold the bastion :wink:

2 Likes

I need to step out for a few days as well, as I have 3-4 days to do the prep work for a webcomic that I should have been doing over the past 3 months. I’ll try to contribute more to this once I’m back. Sorry :sweat:

2 Likes

no worry’s you two, “life” should always come before the fun.

2 Likes

Actually, I dreamed up and idea and was trying to weigh out the feasbility;
Would it be possible to turn the hairstyles into hats, so that you can change your hair style/colour in game?

It entered my subconscious by way of looking at the Frostfeast models - as far as I can tell, the hats seems to entail attaching a top-head piece to a bottom-head piece. So in theory, if they were all cut down to top-head pieces, could put in some item model to represent them (“wigs”) and have the Hearthlings swap between hair at any time.

(Though that would still entail having to deal with the outstanding placement issue in a different way)

1 Like

but before you do this … complete the first task ^^ at the moment i try to repair the hairstyles for female_1 ^^ and 8bit wants to give other hairstyles - so the first are outdated xD

so female1 completed and uploaded - also test works :wink: now you must only change the skincolors for female2 and 3

added colorpalett for the skins and changed first heads of female2 and 3

completed female 2 … my fingers are burning ^^ i will complete it in the evening and post it then :wink:

1 Like

over 2500 changes later the females are completed :smiley:

3 Likes

Ohmigosh, you’re amazing!

I’m so sorry, I was offline all day today with…whatever is in my system telling me to stay asleep. This is the longest I’ve been awake all day.

2 Likes

no need to apologize for feeling sick, its not like you chose to be sick :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll have you know that once every year I choose to be sick so I can get it all over with at once. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope you get better soon @Kittyodoom! And great work @Wiese2007!

2 Likes

Little update:

Male_2 completed ^^

Next big step is male_1 3 and 4

2 Likes

Very nice! You are amazing, good sir!

2 Likes

Just need your list and the male 1 3 and 4 will be programmed :wink: the funny part our mod is now 122mb big the half of stonehearth :wink:

2 Likes

Right, I need to finish that. Tallyho!

2 Likes

And again an little update: we have completed male1:

now only reskining of male3 and 4 and then its completed :wink:

2 Likes