[MOD] Locks of Many Colours:Version 4 now available! [A16]

ok next update: i have now also fixed all extra models and make some female hatmodels

for the googles of the carpenter i havent found an fix … same issue if named hat the hairs will be removed, if named head it removes the head complete and if named other if flies around the head like he wants ^^ so still disabled … sooo no googles at the moment ^^

other than the line normally not being there, was their any reason you couldn’t set the carpenter outfit to "transparent": "yes"?

"model_variants": {
         "default": {
            "layer": "clothing",
            "transparent": "false",            
            "models": [
               "file(carpenter_outfit.qb)"
            ]
         },
         "female": {
            "layer": "clothing",
            "transparent": "false",
            "models": [
               "file(carpenter_outfit_female.qb)"
            ]
         }
      },

Hmmm i can look at it again thanks to qb3. with the other programms itthere ware issues with voxels xD it should be possible to remove this now xD

sooo next update i have again fixed the outfits and now the googles work xD fix uploaded ^^

Thx at @8BitCrab and to qb3 xD now i can work properly xD

if you found some issues like incorrect working hairstyles etc. please let me know xD

1 Like

Little Update … my first own try for hats (after crying over hairstyles xD) ^^ please dont criticise it to much xDDD

SOMBREROS xD

just for @8BitCrab and @Kittyodoom i have changed the hairstyles again a little bit - so that they works with qb3 and the head dont shine through xD

7 Likes

Next Update ^^ I have add the rabbit ears from @Kittyodoom and fixed an little issue with the assasinscloak xD

1 Like

And again ^^ Little update to fix the left hand bug … Thanks to @Drotten to point it out xD also i have tried to make the hat from the blackmage of FF … BUT after finishing i have seen that i have done it with the female head and it cant work with the bigger male head … so i will look if i restart it xD

3 Likes

Ah, gees, I disappear into the schooling void and all the things happen…

4 Likes

Thats because you wasnt here to make my idiotic ideas into some cool stuff… So i must try todo it alone :joy:

2 Likes

You know other ways to get ahold of me :stuck_out_tongue:
You chose to do it yourself, and they came out good; very proud :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

When did that change? Base was brown…

thats a good question xD

Update: new hairstyle, new mask and a new cloak :smiley:

2 Likes

and again ^^ my first try on an hairstyle ^^

3 Likes

and the next one ^^ Gooooo catchhhhh them alll xD plus a fix for one hairstyle ^^

3 Likes

and again ^^ a new female hairstyle from my side ^^

5 Likes

@8BitCrab can you please close this thread? THX ^^

1 Like

So, time for the big split?

already done ^^ [MOD] LocksofManyHair + LocksofManyClothings

1 Like