[MOD] Locks of Many Colours:Version 4 now available! [A16]

I don’t know why, but I need this extra 122 mb of hair in my Stonehearth.

Radiant should definitely look into supporting palette swapping later if possible, though, both to make it easier to add hairstyles and also so they don’t take up quite so much space.

4 Likes

oh hey, @Zilla, just for you, i made sure that ginger versions of all the models will make it into the final cut of this mod,

they could still use some more editing, but they will be in the first release, so you better use this mod.

4 Likes

thats correct @zilla just because of you all must wait for the release (joke) - so use it :wink:

2 Likes

I have no idea how to mod things into the game, sadly. That’s why team radiant must do it or bust :wink:

1 Like

you don’t have to do any of the code or such, its already been done by @Wiese2007 and @Kittyodoom.

assuming you’re playing on steam, to add this mod to the game when its released, you just have to go to,

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\mods

and put the mods file (most likely will be a .smod) into that folder and you’ll be good to go!

3 Likes

Ack! The crab lies - I am only an artist! It was all @Wiese2007 behind the code!

3 Likes

oh dear! apologies @Wiese2007, for not having given you your full credit.

3 Likes

It’s that easy? Are you serious? That’s all you have to do to add things to the game if I want to create my own mod?

If modding is that easy, maybe my dreams of making my Nature+ mod will become a reality…

1 Like

Implementing an already created mod is that easy
Making a mod, a fair amount less so :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@zilla @coasterspaul

its time to get it ^^ also its packed only 1,8mb big :wink:

2 Likes

congrats on V1 guys! this has gone really well, and i’m glad i could work along with you guys.

6 Likes

Pictures!

Ohmigawd; the female dreadlocks came out AMAZING;

6 Likes

LOL ^^ this part @Kittyodoom here is a better first topic info you mustnt copy and show xD

Special kind of Ooops there xD

Hey hey do you want to add this to PraiseDB? :wink:

Nope i dont like it :joy: have add it :wink:

1 Like

lol :D, don’t worry work is being done on the app ;D

1 Like

woah sweet mod! I can’t wait to try it out!

1 Like

lol the hair doos though!

1 Like