[MOD][All Versions] EndPieces 1.09 A20 Update

#EndPieces

This modification adds 14 lore friendly models to Stonehearth complementing the original wooden and stone fence design. The new models are available in both wood and stone models.

1. Corner Piece
  2. ‘T’ Junction Piece
  3. ‘X’ Crossroads Piece
  4. End Piece
  5. Single Post
  6. Wooden Extender Piece (wood only)
  7. Stair Piece (wood only)
  8. 10 Piece Fence
  9. 10 Piece Wall

#Download from:
##GitHub (Manual Installation)

#Instructions (Manual):

1. Download this mod as a ZIP file.
  2. Extract the `endpieces-master.zip’ file.
  3. Drag the recently renamed folder ’endpieces’ folder into the ‘Stonehearth\mods’ directory. NOTE: If the folder isn’t renamed exactly to ‘endpieces’ without the ‘’ your game will throw an exception error and the mod will not load.
  4. If you’ve done this correctly the inside the ’endpieces’ folder you should find the ‘manifest.json’ file inside.
  5. (OPTIONAL 1a) Right Click on the ’endpieces’ folder and then choose ’Send To > Compressed (zipped) Folder’.
  6. (OPTIONAL 1b) Now Rename the filename extension from ‘.zip’ to ‘.smod’.

#Download from:
##GitHub (Manual Installation)

#Translations:
##Multilingual
Thanks to @Wiese2007

Upload me a few pictures if you use this mod, would love to see how much of a difference having a end piece makes to your creations!

This mod wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for Radiant and the generous people in this forum which have spent hours of their time helping members of this community. Give them a thanks also.

54 Likes

Looks like you need corner pieces, too! :wink:

Or, you might be able to do it all with wooden and stone posts. Those would sit nicely in the corner (and not get the bright areas as long as they are as tall as the current posts. They should also work on the ends, although the last part of any fence segment would be slightly shorter.

4 Likes

Good idea!!Continue to produce more creative things.

1 Like

Maybe also “T” and “X” intersections?

1 Like

I’ve got the code for a single wooden piece in the corner, I will put it in later today.

2 Likes

Single fence posts are now added.

6 Likes

Wall corner piece added.

1 Like

Working on a overhaul and more connection pieces.

5 Likes

Full release with all connections available and proper collisions.

Corner Piece
’T’ Junction Piece
’X’ Crossroad Piece
End Piece
Single Post

3 Likes

brilliant stuff @thomasbiggin … well done!! :+1:

3 Likes

Added a new extender piece to the mod, only available for wood.

4 Likes

an amazing idea! i will have to try this mod soon as it just keeps getting better!

1 Like

My only problem with this mod is remembering to actually use the end pieces before I finish building fenced areas hehe

2 Likes

You sure have done something I’ve been wanting for my total game time. You are a gentlemen and scholar!

3 Likes

Appreciate that, thanks and have fun!

Now Available through the Stone Hearth Mod Manager EndPieces 1.0

4 Likes

Just making another piece, update out shortly.

12 Likes

EndPieces 1.02 is out now with the Wooden Stair Model Piece

Link in the top post.

3 Likes

Heyho!

Because i use your mod since the first release - little question :wink:

Can you add for the next update the default_local and l18n function - so it can be multilingual?

THX!

2 Likes

Hey,

I’m not quite sure what you mean but if there are pieces people want I will add them.

Could you provide an example?

1 Like