MOD - Anórien Biome

oh that is the marble veins for the tuhula mod, I forgot to move the newer one back over.

1 Like

Can you put the download link in the first section of this thread, please? It’d make it easier to find.

2 Likes

omg thats nice :smiley: looks verry nice :smiley:

1 Like

My Progress :smiley: i build a castle around the mountain xD

6 Likes

Just a suggestion, it’d be a better idea to add a bit more water and more ore spawning; the peak I got after three world generations was 3/5 for ore where I could get much better using the forest worldgen.

1 Like

Looks nice!

-I like the way you made the floor on the mountain ground, and on the ‘porches’ :smiley:

Btw, cool catapult!

1 Like

Yes, I will do that, -tried to fix it in another way.
But I’ll put it up now.

-Thanks for the reminder :smile: :+1:

Hi @ChickenNuggers -Thanks for the feedback! :smiley:

I don’t think I’ll do much change for the amount of water generated, I even figured less water actually… :smile:
But I think that part has a good balance to it now though.

The Ore seed is something I haven’t done much to yet, -I’ve had a couple of busy weeks, with almost no gameplay :sweat:
Mostly devoted that spare time modding the DoN MOD.

But the ore bit will absolutely be looked over :+1: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I found a map seed I really like for this one. It’s got a stone mountain in the middle of a peninsula that I’m currently crafting into a fortress with its natural moat.

The seed is 1715489504.

8 Likes

in the interesting world seed post you can make it an island 1365317435

http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/interesting-world-seeds/14511/205?u=geokhan

2 Likes

@Vargbane noticed this in my stonehearth.log file

2016-06-09 21:49:49.456226 | server | 1 | resources | Could not find hash for module “anorien_biome”.

This might be the reason for the low ore count.

2 Likes

So, in an interesting (if rather mortifying) moment, one of my workers suddenly plummeted from the mountaintop that I was working on. Health untouched, fortunately, but morale plummeted with her.

3 Likes

Perhaps we need a new therapist class? (Obviously the morale dropped first)

1 Like

With the newest update, I have noticed what seems to be a distinct absence of generated wild silkweed

1 Like

Oh my this biome looks absolutely beautiful. I must have now.

3 Likes

It IS beautiful, you are going to love it!

3 Likes

Correction on my silkweed feedback; I finally found some on a plateau, which seems to be the only patch. So it does spawn, it’s just obscenely rare compared to what I’m used to, especially compared to flowers

2 Likes

huhu little info: you need to add the new line for the hardmode - so that it shows the correct background ^^

1 Like

That’s why we need railings!
…And also don’t put the brewery near any steep slopes :confused: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Great! :smiley:

Here are some more seeds (sorry, no images yet)
Seed 1715489504
Seed 1223562734