[Mod] A Song of Ice and Fire [WIP]

This might be dumb and cheesy but you really need to rename this mod “A mod of ice and fire” :wink:

1 Like

Today’s update, continuing the theme of Fire, I added a little more Meereen stuff including Missandei, Drogon (and the other dragons likewise), along with some other minor things to make another mockup image to match the Winter one. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Wow, its nice to finally see some fully fleshed out models for this stuff! It was tossed around quite a bit as a concept during the Kickstarter days, but this is the most fully-formed idea yet. Those are some really impressive creations there, keep it up!

2 Likes

Again, haven’t updated in a while but in the news of biomes:
Winter is Coming. That is all.

*Again, anyone who wants to help with the project just message me.

Here’s a few new things: Tywin Lannister and a Bolton and Renly Baratheon standard

3 Likes

any updates on this awesome looking mod? :slight_smile:

Sounds awesome. Hope it comes out soon

Update? After god knows how long. Anyways here’s a couple of standards and a new elite white walker I made following Battle of the Bastards. House Umber and House Frey.

3 Likes

Following the AMAZING season 6 finale, I decided to do some more updated characters. So I did an “updated” Queen Cersei, Tommen, Zombie Mountain and of course High Sparrow. Mountain was my favorite because I could actually use a different model (the Orc) which I think is a nice mixup. Thinking of making another “mockup image” of the wildfire scene similar to my Mereen and White Walker ones. Enjoy.

2 Likes